Monday, August 22, 2005

I whip man ass and fuks his grilfrend

I jus whips som mothrfuckres asse lasd nite...him looks ad me an give me thiese dirte looks...so i whips his asses....he do thise shits al the times....so the nex times i sees him i looks at his womans an i sais i wans to fucks you...do you wans to fuk/...thiese whad i askres her....an he sais hey yu fukre you thiese mi grilfrends...an i sais well i wil fukres you grilfrens...an he sais i wil whips your asses...;.an i sais no i wil whips you asses..then i wil fuks your grilfrend.....an she sais you wond nod fucks me you fuckre....and i sais i wil fucks you and when i fucks you you will sais...oh plese muhammed...fuks me agan...so he sais to her do nod pais no attenshons to him he is crazee...so him stards to leves bud i nocks him down...then i stoms him...an she begs me nod to hurts him...so i sais ok if you lets me fuks you i wil nod hurts him...bud if you do nod lets me fuks you i will beat him up so bad he wil nevre be able to fuks you agan...an he begs me an sais whad did i do to you//...i sais you look at me lik you thinks i am a killres or a terrors...now i geds tired ot thiese shits and i kiks you ass...then i fuks you grilfrend...so i grabs her and she sais ples do nod hurts me...so i sais ok...an aftre i fuks her we com baks from alees an he is cries...so i whips hims ass agan...then theise run away..then i runs awais becaos i thinks theise mite cal polese...bud i do nod thinks they do thiese....if theise do thiese shits i wil fuks her agan...becos i fuks thiese bitch hard....an com to finds oud her and him hav brakes up with each othre...i hopes she do nod thinks thad i wil dates her....her pussies nod thad good and besids thiese she was fat ass bitch.