Friday, July 21, 2006

The Hot Little Girl

the next day i get a call from hamil he have be final release from where he have be held by the polices…..this motherfucker have more connections than a telephone company any other person be accusses of what he have be suspects of especially an arab like him be may never be hear of him again…….but somehow in some way he have manages to pull enough strings that this motherfucker he is out of the jail though as he put it he still is not out of the woods……he is insist that he need to meet with me somewhere and for me to pick a place…..at first i think to have him come here to massouds…..of course massoud would have another fit if i have hamil in his home because massoud do not approve of hamil who he says is nothing but a fucking criminal……but i do not give a big fucking shit about this my main concern is that i want to make sure if i am around hamil it is in public…..i have learn me the hard lesson that hamil is not my friend in fact he is nobodys friend but hamil…….

anyways i tell to him to meet me at the gold star chili the one up on top of the hill in cincinnati and this is the one where elisabetha she work at…….so he agree to this…….i am glad because i am be wanting to fuck elisabetha now for some time but rare is it that i have the opportunity to do anything about this…….

later that night i go on up there and would you know it there she is and she is acts her real haughty and stuff but at the same time she is acts flirtatous and smile real coy like and so of course i starts to get me a real raging hard on…she notices it too and i can tell she is ready and willing if not right now able……to tell you the truth i think that the older man who run this gold star chili he is in love with her and he watches her like a hawk…..they are palestinians and also they are christians which is they do not have any fucking real true values which why elisabetha like all they womans are they be allow them to dress in tight jeans and even do not cover they heads……

she wait on me and i never have a chance for my coffee to get it cold or even drink it half of the way down until she is brings me some more even though it is a busy night and she is walking around haughty and final she brings me my three way chii and my coke……..i just looks at that ass and the tops of her breasts that show over her top…..i do not care to try to hide how i am feel and the old man he is just looks at me and scowl……….this pisses me off so one time as elisabtha she go past i stretch out of the seat and follow her with my eyes glue them on that nice fine ass……then i say elisabetha…..and when she turn i gaze at her longing and say i need you with my hand it cup around the shaft of my dick as it sretch a little hard go down my leg….she just smile and nod and when she do this it rage out to try to go past my knee so i have to stretch out my leg….i do not try to act casual either but all of a suddens i see this little girl she is about six and is stands up in her seat and looks down at me just stares at my dick she can see because her is with her mom and dad in the seat right behind me……

i try to ignore her and turn around but i hear her whisper once can i feel it….i ignore this too but then the little girl i hears her whisper please feel my pussy…..i look back at her and she have her skirt it pull up to where her panties are barely it shows and she is trys to act casual but look afraid and suddens i hear her father say lisa get down from there and sit down in you seat…..i look around and the man say i am sorry mister and i say oh it is okay she do not bother me and then i wink at the little girl……she ask me what my name is and i tell to her oh my name is muhammed and she lifts her dress up and whisper please do it to me and then says loud my name is lisa and i say okay…..then i say hi lisa……

you know kids her father he say and i said yeah i know and am thinking mister you do not know shit about you own kid let alone any other elses……..so he and the girls mother they go back to they talking and are talk about they family and something about go to see the womans mother that her father have died and can she come and stay a while and the man he is dread this but if just a little while and they are talk and the little girl stil she is up there waiting…..just to see what she will do i cup my hands behind my neck and stretch my middle finger on the back of my seat behind my head and sure enough there is that little pussy it straddles my finger and it is throbs and gets wetter as hell as it pulsating and she pressing it on my finger and in the meantime the mother and father they are argues about money because of bills and have to fix the car…….and can you believe the little girl is asks me to stick it in but i pull my finger away from her….after some time the little girl she is still stands there wait for more but she is not going to get any more she will be getting fucked soon enough as it is more than likely at the rate she is going will happen before she turn seven……..

i wish we could fuck she whispers and sudden the womans turns around and slaps the little girls leg and says you are be told to leave people alone now sit you ass down here and do not let me see you get up and then she apologize to me and i said oh it is all right i said……

they leave after about another twenty minutes or so and as they go i wave at the little girl because she is have her eyes glue them on me all the way out the door……i feel sorry for her but is obvious to me this she is going to be a big whore by time she is a teenager if not before and will not be worth a fuck to her self or to nobody elses just like so many little girls who are not muslims especially in america and other western countries…….

but of course it is freedom of religion and that is just the way it is…..i believe in freedom and democracy but sometimes i wonder if this should include in this freedom of religion it do not seem to be worth it in fact it seem to cause more trouble than it is worth……..but after a hour and hamil never show up and i drink a ton more of coffee i just sit there and look at elisabetha that gorgeous face and eyes and hair and that fine nice ass and thin waist and full hips and those breasts i tell you she is a perfect fucking woman and thanks to freedom of religion she is able to put it all out there for my viewing pleasure and soon if i have my way about it for far more just than to look at it……

so i guess there is some good things about freedom of religion after all.

Labels: