Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Immam Is Now Desperate

more than two years ago i had an american friend rent a storage building in a fake name for me and this is where i go to think sometimes also it is where i store things…….things i have to be careful about what i have like for example a half a semi truck load of heroin which i have do no know yet if i will sell it to anthony or keep for my own use….not for me to use but for use of help me in different ways like with shereys mom who is a big heroin addict…..still now she is in a half hway house for violates her old probates so now i do not know…..

now also i have the body of five of these vile mexcos mans but i have to find a way to dispose of these spiks……..just good thing i have a van i can take them to my place all at one time until i know what to do to them but even then i was nerves getting them there….but i will be damn if i am going to go through again what i go through to try to get rid of rutheys body….still so far as i know no one know what happens and she have not be found along with those other three whose bodies i put her with so is just as well…….

but now i have come up with a plan and it involve massouds house but i have to be careful…..first i have to cleans up my house and i do so and then i go out and buy last saturday a new tv dvd player and recorder and stereo and clean the house up real good make it ook as good as new………suddens while i am in ht emiddle of cleans it up here come the immam and he have some peoples with him but lucky he makes them stay outside as he come up my steps……..

he knock on the door and i tell him come in but i am ready for anything i have my gun in close to me……..i need to talk to you he said and i said what are those people out there for you think they can help you if i decide to kill you……he just look down and said please i beg you it is not happens what you think……

he then go on to explain that he was approach by the federal agents and they demands to know what he know about me and it have to do with hamil and then they warn him that if he do not cooperate they will put him in prison for a long long time just like hamil……..this motherfucker is lying to me i know he is i can tell by the way he talk so i demand he tell me the truth……

hamil would be the one the government agents would be interest in they could care less about me you are want to get this film of you that prove you are a fucking filther disgust homosexer queer and he said no all you have is me go to rahes house after he is killed him by spiks why would i care about that it prove nothing i have be go to a lot of houses of people……

i just look at him and i do not know what to think but i know now i have learn something i think that i never know before now and this man here have me very worry so i just tell him if the polices do not leave me alone i will not be responsible fo rwhat muslim community find out about you and believe me they will find out plenty………..

while i am talk he looking all around like he is looks for something and i said to him do not bother thinks the films are in this place i would not be stupid enough to keeps they here……then his eyes they get as wide as more than i ever have see and that tell me i have a lot of work to do….so i tell him you get out of here ow and remember what i tells to you if anything happens to me even i die suddens the tapes will be out in the open for all the world to see…..now leave do not say another fucking word to me……..

so he go and i know he is even more worry him than before……..as he leave i shout at him what do you kow about hamil how you know all these things to tell the polices…..and he said evrybody know about hamil that he is a criminal don’t you know this he is a stupid man he thinks because he have power and friends in high some places he can get away with everything………

then he left and i start to think yes there are a lot of stupd people in this world he is damn right aout that.