Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Misunderstanding

i feel like such a idiot over what have happen last night i do not know what to say……i have be do stupid things in my life was crazy but this thing it is beyond fucked up…….it involve the girl last night i fuck who is a deaf mute girl who my new friend lazlo bring to me last night to help me to pass the time while i wait to meet the big boss man…..only lazlo when he come to my place last night he was not in such a friendly mood……..he come to me after the girl she left and he is like a crazy person when he find out that she have go away……..

you were suppose to kill her you idiot he told me…….now he do not tell me this shit and i tell him and he said the hell i told you to whack her and you said okay and i said yes and i whack her good she even was crying me and begging me to stop but i whack that pussy and then i whack that ass and then even i have her suck the shit off my dick……..

then he realize he should have explain that whack do not mean to fuck…..why do you think i would make you promise to fuck her he ask me i knew that was what you were going to do……come to think about it he was real persist make me promise twice to whack her i thought that was strange……..

why do you want to kill her i said and he said because she is i have her kidnap god dam you she is in some school for deaf people she was only fourteen…….now my head is spin because i promise i think she is older than this and besides i would not have kill her anyway i do not believe in kill somebody for no good reason…….otherwise i would have kill martin his little boy instead of take the time to lock him up in a abandon tool shed outside seattle….well i do not have to kill the spik that time in my uncles store but that is a different story he ask for it try to rob us and besides he was just a fucking spik…….

but anyways lazlo he is go crazy with the worry and say be may some one else pick her up and rapes her and might kill her or be may she so upset she commit suicide……..that not likely i tell him this girl is not a virgin she have be fucked a few times believe me so it not likely she be commit suicide over be fucked by me……so anyways i ask him what should we do should we leave here and he said yes that is a good idea and i will send someone up here to clean this place up to make sure they do not find any thing like dna and i said well you dam sure bester not send the one who snatches her up that would be real stupid….then he stops and says fuck…so obvious this is what he was go to do so he not so smart after all…….

so he says never mind i will stay here and clean the place up you get on out of here and i will meet you at so and so in about two hours……..so i said okay so off i go but i am worry now about find me by the police be may this girl bring them here and spot me so i am nervous……worse before lazlo come back i call the house and akhmed is tells me about how sherey her mother have be arrest for drugs after she be found overdose and that worse sherey she have disappearred….

god dam it….i have one good week in alaska one of the bester times i ever have and then after that one week things they just go to hell and no let up seem to be in sight.