Monday, May 22, 2006

Rachel Learns The Way It Is

wel i have a long talk today with this fuckeng nigger woman by the name of rachel who is amandas conselor or used to be thogh she do not know she hav a apoentment with me you see…..but the bitch have a apoentment al rite….when i walk in her offis she was sitteng thaer talkeng to som scum bag who is her client some nigger that i know is a drug deeler and he is redey to leve…..she give me this strange look and saes what is it you need mister shahiri…..

i can tel by lookeng in the bitches eyes she is afrad i am there to hurt her and she is incheng her fingers to the phone probabley to call securitey…..i tell her that this wil not take but a minut and then i will be gone….then i tel her i gess you have hear how leann have get in tuch with amanda have you…….

then i prodused the letter and the envelop it come in not the reel theng of corse as amanda have thees but i have made copees of them both just for this purpos…she look at them and then she reed the letters……you shuld have see the look on this bitches fase…



it is the same letter of corse that i tel about in a erlier blog post and which you can rede in its entiretey here


she saed i have no see amanda now for a few weeks she have not show up for our apoentments so she wil probabley be goeng back to jael you know that don’t you…..

i saed lissen to me nigger bitch…..becaus of you acuseng me of doeng sometheng wrong of being involve with amandas disapearanse she have finaley brake up with me so i do not know where she is……onley a coupel of weeks ago she had a buch of peppel attak me and beet me up thogh ihave a good idea youhave hear about this…tha tis all rit i will be fine….but as for knoweng whaer amanda is i do not know and i wuld not fuckeng tell you if i do…that is not what i am heer for…i am heer for a apologey…….

oh that and one other theng i added….i am goeng to sue you fuckeng blak ass…you and the city of covington kentucky and kenton county and whiel i am at it i may sue amareca for giveng you niggers equal rites…….now get the fuck out of heer…..she was about to explode and her eyes were wide and sudenley she spat and sputered and stamered but this is my offis……yeah that was pretty a stupid theng for me to say but i was just carred away by my feelengs at the moment….but dam if i was goeng to let this blak whore get aneytheng on me…..

it wil not be yu offis for long i saed not if a have my way in fact one of the terms of aney setelment will be you blak ass be fierd…..so enjoy you job whiel you haveit bitch you will not have it for long ipromis you that….so i go on out and she was shouteng after me you and fool i bet she call me a fool ten times and to go crawel bak under my sand dune……i thenk she call me a camel fucker to or be may it was a goat butby then i do not caer…everybodey heers her asault me verbaley thay do not heer me what i saed to her….at least i do not thenk thay do if thay do oh well too bad i do what i cometo do aneyways which is tellthe bitch off and makes her worey and i am shur i have do that much aneyways….

and maybe i will sue her….on the other hand i have be hearng so long abouthow good nigger pussey is be may i will give me some of that nigger pussey…..of corse i resentley herd that this fuckeng bitch rache lis a lesbian but hell that is fine with me….i do not intend for the bitch to enjoy it.