Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Mothers Day Card From Leann

this has be a happey mother day for some pepels but not so good for some others…..but i deside that even thogh happey mothers day do not reeley meen aneytheng to a muslim or at leest is not tradishonal for muslim or in the quran i decide what the hell…….this will be a good way and a apropreate way for me to make amends to some pepels and also a good time to try to mend some fenses as thay say heer in amareca…..and the first item on my agenda is amanda i have desided for some time now that i have to do someteng to make this shit rite between me and her over her little nigger lover dauter leann but almost change my mind after she have brian and his frends beet me up theotehr nite…..but after i get to thenkeng about it i realise that no now is even a bester reeson to try to make this theng rite with her…….and shur enugh hamil he come thru for me,,,when i finaley get thru goeng thru yesterday mael last nite i see a postcard in a envelope and is adressed to heer and to amanda and gess who it is from yes it is from leann……of corse you know i am goeng to open this up and reed it and make shur she do not try to do aneytheng trickey….so aneyway heer is what she saed…..and as much as i hate to take this time i will try to copey it word for word hell be may it will help me in my spelleng as i have be make plane to me i have a long way to go yet even thogh mohammed my conselor do say i have be getteng bester….aneyway heer is the letter in its entiretey……

i am not messeng with thees fuckeng captol letters thogh……..

dear mother

happy mothers day to you it is me leann. i hope you are okay and havent been worreed about me. i am sorry to run away like i did but i cant stand the idea of going back to live with daddy. i would rather die and when you told me i had to go back i actually thoght about killing myself but i just couldn’t make myself do it.

i hate to have to tell you this but he has been raping me and making me do all kinds of things ever since i was eight years old ever since you and him divorced and he took me away from you. He started before that but after you were gone it only got worse. then he started making me have sex with his friends. i hate him and i wish he was dead and if i had a way to do it i would kill the son of a bitch or have him killed. maybe one day i wil to.

but the most important thing for you to no is that i dont blam you for it i no you never knew. and i dont want you to worry anymore i am staying with frends who are good to me and take care of me and have even got me a new name i am even going to school and making almost strate a in everthing except math and i am making a c in that. i don’t take drugs anymore ether beleve it or not. but i am happy and i want you to not try and find me anymore if you are trying to that is. maybe one day i will see you agan and in the meentime i want you to know that i am okay and that i love you very much. tell muhamed i said helo and i miss him and thank him for being so good to me while i was there.

happy mothers day

i love you mom

your daughter

leann

that is all the letter it came with a silly little card with roses groeng out of a box that say happy mothers day. okay then anyway i have got to make shur amanda get this card and so i am off to do just this. then we see what the fuckeng bitch have to say for herselv.