Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Horse Comes In Third In Kentucky Derby

it have be a whiel sinse my last update and for good reeson…..usualey everey ninteenth post on this blog is ment to be a prarer to grate lord god allah….ther is a reeson for this as well…..ninteen is the most spirituel and magical number of all….my mother toght this to me long ago…the reeson for this is the number ninteen contanes both the number one and the number nine which is one beeng the first number and nine beeng the last number after which you start all over agan….the number zero of corse is not reeley a number but is the absense of number and is like deth….but the number ninteen covers all of existense from beginneng to end…..for this reeson i deside that everey ninteenth post will be a prayer of thanks or suplicashon to grate lord god almitey allah…..

well for awhiel i do not thenk i have much to be grateful for thees last few days which brengs me to the reeson for my lack of posteng the last few days…..last weekend i go out to meet louese she cals me and begs me to go out with her and stupidley i agree thogh i do not feel rite about it….when i get to wher i am supose to meet her neer her home in erlanger i see her car and see her park thaer so i pull up across the street from her and walk up to her and then i am jumped by brian and three other men who are frends of his and thay beet the liveng shit out of me……i thoght thay was goeng to kill me reeley and then as if to pore salt over the wound i look up at the sound of laffeng at me and the ris the fuckeng ex girlfrend of mine amanda standeng by louese….all of them are in on this vile shit…..she saed to me you have somtheng you want to say motherfucker…then thay start beeteng on me agan and keep at it puncheng and beeteng and kickeng and stompeng me until fnaley i pass out…..the next theng you know i wake up and ther is this car hedlight shineng on me and i am by side of the rode and i look up and see a poleeses car and i heer som more laffeng at me…….even i heer amanda and brians voese and the others too….i look up and i see amanda and brian talkeg and laffeng with the poleeses man and thay walk off and the next theng you know i pass out and then i wake up in the jael……

i find out later i hav be arested for beeng drunk…….i am told i have a rite to make a phon cal so insted of calleng my uncel or mohammed my counselor i deside i had bester call somone who will have to come to my aid so i cal the mosque…the poleeses look shoked when i say this obveusley thay were expecteng me to call somone else probabley my uncel and i have no dout that he wuld not be ther and probabley i wuld be told this and that i get no more phon cals…but when i tell them to cal the mosque i tel them to tell them i want to speek to a certan immam….i was worreed he wuld not come but thankfulley he do and then i laed it on him thik….i told him about the film of rahe hosmanari of how he intended to set him up befor he was killed by the spiks and the two white womans but i told him not to worrey that his secret is safe with me….needless to say he got me out of there even thogh i can tell the poleeses mans thay want to keep me in there for some more time probabley to try to find out about ruthie and leann and omar……but well i am out now…….i told the immam that he shuld keep in tuch with me and in the meentime i wil keep the film for safekeepeng…..you shuld have see the look on his fase…….

aneyways he takes me to wher my van have be impounded and i see it have be all scratches up and the tiers flats and all so i have to have it towed in……so that is how it have be the last few days around heer………the van is stil in the shop beeng fix up but of corse mara will be payeng for this………in the meentime i go to the hospital and have all my bruses check out and i am told ther is no reel damage just a few fractures and mussel spranes and a lot of bruses….lukiley i have a lot of heeleng powers that my mother give me from time i was yung boy from stuff she do to me when i was a babey even or it wuld have be a whol lot worsters…….

i wil not press charges on them and i dout it wuld do aney good to sue the poleeses even thogh i know at leest one of them was in on it i dout i culd proov it….but i wil have my revenge on all thees motherufckers……so aney way that is why i have not posted aney for a week i have be too hurt too bad……but i am all rite now and shur enof grate lord god allah have give me reeson to thank him in this post……for one i will be all rite…. also know now just how much is a snake amanda is that bitch…..louese too…..thogh probabley brian thretened her to hav he rchildern taken away from her if she do not help them set me up……that is all rite thay will all pay deerley i promis you this….

finaley i have a bi tof good luck my hose come in third in the kentuckey derbey a hors by the name of steppenwolfer who was name after the old amarecan rock and roll band steppenwolf…..when i heer this and i heer thay song called magic carpet ride i know that this is an omen and that i have to bet on this horse……you see i was toght by my mother that the old book by omar kayem called arabian nights is acshualley a magical grimore and so i hav practis a lot of the magic my mother toght me includeng how to make and use a magic carpet….you do not reeley fly on it in with you physcal bodey you just kneel on it and pray and medatate and you can fly in you astral bodey whiel doeng so which i have do maney times……

aneyways becos of all this i bet one thosand dollars acros the bord on steppenwolfer i do not know at the time this meens total of three thosand dollars but when i find out i say what the hell and go ahed with it…..i call my frend hamil and he plase the bet for me and shur enouf my horse com in third so i make a shit lode of money……too bad i do not theenk to vote for the winneng hors who name i have a hard time remembereng becos if i had stop to thenk about it i probabley wuld have bet somtheng on him too….his traner survived a plane crash and save two childern from the wreck and then goes bak in and saves a babey…..i theenk to myselv god dam what a foolish theeng to do……i wuld never take that kind of chanse i saed to myself…..thogh probabley i mite have do this if grate lord god allah move me to do it which he do this good man……aneyways i never thoght another theng about it and then when he horse wins there is the man and the kids that he have saved….wel shit i saed to myself….

then i realized that i stil have a long ways yet to go befor i acheeve my ultimate goal of standeng fase to fase with grate lord god allah and beeng the first liveng perosn to do so and still be alive after it is over with……nevertheless even thogh i have a long ways to go i will get theer evenshualley and in the meentime i offer grate lord god allah my humbel thanks and prayers….

thank you lord god allah for everyetheng……..

and i hope you take notis of how even thogh i was in grate pain still on thursday i meet with hamil on that day and plase my bet with him so i wuld not have to do it and so gambel on friday which is the day that is sacred to you……

so thank you agan lord god allah i know that i will suceed in all my undertakengs and that you will see to that…….