Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Revenge On Mara-Part Two

it was finaley time to go to massouds hous way past time acshualey i shold have go thaer much erleur but just too maneythengs i have to do and one of them end up takeng more time that it shold have…..but aneyways now i am ther and mara is breng home alredey……….how massoud mange this i do not know but you will be surprised what he can acomplish to keep other muslims from knoweng that his wife hav almost committed the shamful crime of suiside…..god is so good to me he is always thenkeng up ways to give me to put him under my thumb and the minut i see him i know he is hateng himselv for letteng me know this……he is alredey tryeng to bak out of this predicament…i was wrong about mara comiteng suiside he saed she just upset and need to get away for awhiel…shur i saed i beleve you massoud so what do you tell them to breng her home….he saed that she hav medical problem that requiers drugs and sometimes she take too much to make up for misseng doses…..this is bulshit of corse mara have no condishon and the doctors and hospitals will know this soon enof but massoud have deep pokets…..

then he is wanteng to still know what i have do to her and i saed notehg i do not know what she is talkeng about…..but i saed i want to talk to her in privat and that meens you no lisseneng in at the door so be may i can straten this up with her….yes okay i hope you can he saed because this is reeley bulshit muhammed he saed….so aneyways we go to her room and he saed mara are you awake and she do not anser and he saed mara wake up now and she saed i am awake…..then he saed muhammed want to talk with you…….she do not saed aneytheng…so i go in and he saed in whisper you bester treet her nise now and i saed i am always nise now stop you worryeng…..

so i go on in and i saed well you come clos to be sent permanent to the hells to day i heer…she saed notheng…whatyou thenk satan will say to you…be may happey mothers day dog fucker….then she look up and she saed how can i continue to live like this……i do not caer that i give you money…….even this vile theng you make me do i saed to myselv god will give me strenth to perseveer…..it is you are goeng to the hels not me for al thees thengs…..butyou crueltey last nite went beyond what i can baer……what you talkeng about i saed…and she saed the way you talk to me at the anchor grill practicaley advertiseng to everyone that i hav be haveng sexes with you dog and my own son….that was the final insult…..i cannot take it aney more…..i am sorrey i faeled to kill myselv….and i saed shut up ite thaer…….

but she is bak now to beeng the same old stuborn mara……i will say what i can say….i am not worreed about you no more…i send a letter off to massoud soon he will know eveytheng and then be may he will kill me and putme out of my misrey…be may it is bester this way…i know i just can not take this abuses no more….oh poor poor mara i saed…..i gess too bad you letter is comeng to my hous in case you forget whiel you there and i have you fuck up on date rape drug i have you sine a maels paper tohaveyu personal mael send to my hous…i gess you so fucked up you forget that….so no massoud will not know unles i show him the letter….and then she starts cryeng…..yes cry bitch i tel her…..but all is wel with me ihave my dog a new regular pease of pussey now and as long as youlive you will contunue to pay me what i tell you to….i do not thenk you are sereus about killeng you self…….if you do you will do it quick and no leve a note telleng you intenshons…but beleve me even if you kill you selv and sendyou sole to the hels my life is goeng to be just fine and dandey be may even shatan wil show you this from the hels……

sudenley the door come open and in come areanessa….are you okay mother she askes but i saed i thenk you mother is sleepeng now areanessa she just keep goeng in and out and makeng no sense i thenk she do not know what is goeng on….areanessa saed i hav no idea what is goeng on heer that thengs are so bad and i saed wel thengs wil be okay now we just hav to take caer of her……and then i saed i hav somtheng i hav to ask you and i reech out and put my arm around her sholders and she just fals up aganst me and my dick is hard all over agan….and i saed will you be my wife areanessa…and she saed you wil have to ask father and i saed oh beleve me you father is fine with it i have no asked him yet but i know he will saed yes………and areanesa then she saed wel if thatisthe case then thatisthat and yes i will marrey you of corse…buti saed that isnot good enof for me….i want to know if this is what you want because if not i do not want to feel likeyou are doeng it to justpleese you father….and she saed of corse i do and then we fall into eaches others arms and i start kisseng her and her me and sudenley i heer mara raseng up and groneng…….

and areanessa she jumps back and saed mother i gess you herd huh…do i hav you blessengs mother…me and muhammed we will be marreed…..mara was beside herselv and saedyou are cousins you cannot do that in this cuntrey and i saed we wil just move to a state whaer we can and then come bak and marrage wil be legal that is all…….

all this time areanessa is pusheng up aganst this big hard cock of mine and she saed do not worrey mother eveytheng wil be al rite you wil see….you get some rest now…….so we go out me behind areanessa and my cock just goeng crazey wnateng to get at her al over agan but i know fo rthis to work i hav to wate until we are marreed…….god dam it….

but as we go out i turn to mara who is leeneng up in her bed now and i tell her happey mothers day mara…….i smile at her with my hatefulest smart alek smile and she do not say aneytheng ut as i go out i heer her sobbeng.