Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Woman Of My Dreams

when i leeve erlanger i start beeng nagged by the thoghts of this fuckeng woman i have be in love withfor some time and that is melissa…..this is the onley woman i have ever wanted who have be telleng me she will fuck me when the hells freeze over…..okay sinse i have ben honest abouthtat i will go ahed and admit thaer have been a few others who have be teld me this but thay do not count…..i either do not want them aneyways or i know that i can get them with no trobel at all or all i wanted aneyways was to fuck them but no big deel….but this melisa is in a all together digrant categorey from thees others this dam woman i reeley love and at the same time she causes me to act like a fuckeng little ideotic schulboy when i am around her….

so i deside to ignore my fears and i go to main street and eighth street whaer her mother betsy lives with her boyfrend who name is scott i thenk but aneyways i go to the store thaer on the corner and stand outside there llike a dumbass hopeng for a sine of her but not knoweng what i will say if i do see her and so i am wanteng to see her and dredeng it at the same time…..

now this store there it use to be call somtheng like kimeys corner or somtheng like that but now it is some witches plase i thenk or so i have heerd and i am worreed about this too after all amanda use to be a with before imake her stop the foolishnes because thay reeley mess up er life but now i am worreed that melissa will b sucked into this shit……she alredey a theef even i let her come in uncel massouds store and steel all the time and she thenks i do not know she doeng this but the whol familey is theefs….yes i know i am a fool what can i say that is the curs of love for you…….

so aneyways up the rode come fat asses betsy her motehr and her sister tifaney who is lookeng like she culd just as soon knok me down as look at me i gess because of time in store i blurt out to melissa i want to get me a pease of that pussey……

i speek to them but thay just look at me funney and nod and i saed ehaer is melissa you know me dont you and betsey saed melissa her is not with us aneymore……i feel a lump in my throt and my hart senks dow and i saed you do not meen she is ded do you and thay look at me funney and betsey saed who is you aneyways and then tifaney saed he is that man at the arabs store and betsey saed oh…….

then tifaney she look funney and she start to saed somtheng but betsey stop her and say come on reel sternley like so she saed bye and thay go on up the staers to thaer apartment….so heer i am feeleng foolish and stupid and sad……..but no i am thenkeng now that thay are just meeneng that she have moved away and her have a man now at leest that is what i hope as i am goeng back to my van……..sudenley i heer this sound hay massoud and i turn around to look and wondeeng who the hell this is culd it be melissa but a var pull up and i see no it is not melissa it is my fukeng cousin areanesa….what in the hell areanesa i saed i thoght you are in school wha you doeng heer but then i remember uncel massoud tells me erleur today that she is comeng home and then i wonder if she have herd the news about her mother……..

so i tell her i call myselv muhammed now how are you doeng and she pul up and get out of the car and i look at her and i get a big fuckeng hard on and all of a suden i am forgeteng all about melissa if i have be typeng this as it happens probabley i wuld not even remember her fuckeng name and it all i can do to keep from recheng out and grabbeng her….to make matters wors she grab me and gve me a hug and my dick is rageng like it is an animal wih a will of it own and tryeng to brake out of my pants to get at her as i presseng it up aganst her…..she stil keep on huggeng….she saed oh how big you are muhammed…then she look at me and saed you mussels i meen as she grab my arm and i am goeng to cum on my selv aney minut now if i dont do somtheng to control myselv i am thenkeng….

will you be a fathers hous later i saed and i saed yes but i want you to come by and see me somtime i saed beofre you go back to school and she saed okay i will and sudenley we are just standeng here lookeng at eaches other and i can not talk and she can not talk and sudenley it hits me that this is fate was ment ot be……heer i am go to see the woman i love or thenk i do and sudenley god have presents me with the woman he want me to have…..

thay have found mother she saed she is in bad shape from takeng poeson but is alive……..pepel at motel saed she is acteng strange and check on her and find her unconshess…..oh shit i saed what have she saed and she saed notheng she have nto come to yet…..so i am thenkeng okay then heer is yet another item on my agenda that i do not count on so fuckeng areanesa will have to wate……..

well i will try to come by later i saed i have bester get out of heer but i will se youlater i love you areanesa i saed to her and she smieled and saed i love you too muhammed and i am glad you call you selv this now and not massoud that is too much like wuld be when with my father she saed and smiled and thatfuckeng did it i start comeng all overmyselv….are you alrite she saed and i saed oh i am fine and she whispers bye and gets in the car and drive away and thaer i stand with cum all over my pants…..

this woman my cousin is goeng to be mother of my child the sines are all there and on motehrs day at that……