Sunday, May 14, 2006

Amandas Mothers Day Present

so then i make it to loueses hous even thogh i am runneng late and i knok on the door and louese open it up and smileng but boy do the smile go away quik when she see me standeng thaer……i know i have to make it fast…….when you see amanda tell her she have a mothers day card from leann i teld her…..it just come last nite and i am be tryeng to call her but have no luck…..then i saed thank you and start to walk off but she saed wate a minit……..

so i turn and she saed i am sorrey for what happened the other nite i swaer i do not know that brian folows me so i know she is lyeng but i play along and aks her how do he know and she saed she gess that her daghter overheer her talkent to me on the phone and call him and tell him……i know she is lyeng and probabley brian make her set me up by threteneng to take her kids but i let it go for now i can always get my revenge on her later……

but she is begeng me to forgive her and sayeng she love me and want me back and pleese come in and stay with her awhiel….so i saed okay i tell you what you will do now if you want me to stay you will first call amanda and tell her i am not heer now but that i come by and breeng her this theng from leann and i will hide when she come to get it….she agreed so i come in and thaer are her kids and thay giveng me thees dirtey looks and she is telleng them to go up the staers and do not come down until she tell them….the little bitch daghter of hers go stompeng up and the son rite behind her…..

then she saed why do you tell my son i mite give him some pusseys one of thees days and i saed because you are if you reeley want me to be with you…….plus i teld her you have to let me watch and also after me and her fuck i tell her i want her daghter to suck the pussey cum off my dick…..she tels me you are a meen man muhammed and i saed that is what you get for betrayeng me…..and she saed well i can not agree to that….and i saed okay then we will do this…we will make the two of them fuck and we will both watch them…….hell i saed i will even film it and we can sit back and pop some orvil redenboker popcorn and watch it from time to time….why are you so meen muhammed you know i can not do thees thengs it is disgusteng……..thees are my childern…and she is cryeng and stuff and i saed okay we will forget it for now but you just do what i tell you now…..so she calls amanda and tells her by leves her a message and then i fuck her on the tabel like the last time…and the goddam tabel it fall agan worser than the last one……..even i fuck her fast this time for onley twentey minit and i try not to satisfy her like i do the last time so she is still hot as the hells….she is wanteng more and i saed i want you daghter to suck this pussey cum off my dick….she saed okay…just like that…..her bodey is stil qwivereng with wanteng me but for now i am thenkeng the mane theng is i have got to put thees kids of hers in thay plases…….

so she is goeng up the staers and still no cloths on to get her daghter but sudenley the door bell rengs and it is amanda so she go to the door and is reeley mad now beeng frustrates at not be fucked enogh and be interfeers with this by amanda but i saed let her in…so she opens the door and amanda come in and sees me and her obveosley be fuckeng and she saed you son of a bitch what you doeng heer what is this lie about leann……

it not a lie i saed i get it in the mael yesterday and have be tryeng to reech you ever sinse then and she saed i know i see the caller id whaer is this card and so i saed it is heer…..i hand it to her and you shuld have see the look on her fase……i was worreed she wuld not recognise leans handriteng like most mothers because amanda is a no good as a mother but she recognises it and sudenley she brakes down and crys….now what do you have to say bitch……i am sorrey babey i do not beleeve you it is rachels fault rachel of corse beeng her conselor……

i am goeng to kill that motherfucker she saed now madder than hell at what leann have saed about brian…i saed you do what you hav to do i am thru with you aneyways i saed and then i saed and as for you if you want some more dick is like i teld you before you son is up thaer go and fuck him……so i leve and thay are begeng me to come bak and i saed to them happey mothers day bitches.