Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother


i do a lot of posteng for mothers day and i gess that is becaus i miss more than aneytheng my own deseased mother.......this was a woman unlike aney that have ever live and verey few com close to her........thaer is melissa who i hav now lerneng to forget about but now god hav given me another one my cousin areanessa who i wil marrey one day and soon.......

my mother was a woman who wuld take no shit off of aney man includeng this be my father....yet she respected him and obayed him as a good wife shuld for what few yeers he was alive after thay marreed.......she was a good wife in everey way and everey meeneng of the word.......

she was ot perfect she had belong to a sect of witches pepels wo worship the old time god mans and god womans....the daghters of allah and som other god womans too and god mans from egypt and canan and babelon......thay were a smal but feered grup that travel the middel east in a caravan and thya were caled i theenk fajahalel.....but when she met my fatehr and he ask for her in marrage she leve them for good.....she make that choese even thogh she know that onse she leve she cannever go back to them.....

but after father died she stil continued her practises thogh she was a muslim too which the fafahalel are also muslims but stil are witches....she taght me much.......she taght me to enjoy life and live it to the fulest.....she saed that youdo not hav to abstane from aneytheng you enjoy except onley dureng ramadan..........

she taght me som magic and how to reed omar kayams arabian nights as a magical grimore....and like i saed she put up with no shit not from me or from aneybodey and yet she was kind and loveng and respectful of man and of me............

the picshur i hav tried to upload and i hope it works is not her.....but it is a verey close likeness of her.....i hapened acros it one day whiel on the internet...when she died when i was sixteen she left me no picshurs.....but this is like lookeng rite at her and back in time..........

happey mothers day then to her my mother rahalla sharakan shahiri......know that wherever you ae i love you and i miss yu deepley and look forward to the day i wil be with you in the hevens rite ther at the rite hand of god.