Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Prayer From Alaska

hamil have be got in some trouble but i can not get in to this right now.....only to say that he is in a real bind and he need of my help so i have be go to alaska for him......now akhmed when you get this here you know what to do you send it on like i tell you do okay...........

anyways it is beautiful up here and i am grateful to hamil for gives me this opportunity.....i have be here before but this is all business now but that is okay i love it up here and i will at least take opportunity to see a few sights in this beautiful country before i come back.......actual though alaska is a state in the us but that is still beautiful place i should say.........i get to juneau just three day ago and i meet with hamils friends from pakistan and i pays them for deliveries of the products though they are nervous they have never be seeing me before and they do not trust me even though hamil manages to get word to them about a changes of plans in who they meet.......

i offer to take them out for some beer thinking okay i hope they are not this kind of peoples that will be offends by this but to my surprise they gladly accept my invitation and they were quite pleasant.....they were nerves though.........

anyways i will be leaving in a few days and should be back home in just under a week from now if all goes well and god is willing........i be paid ten thousand dollars for making trip and another ten thousand dollars when i get back and besides this all my expense is paid.......not too bad for just a two week work for would you not say.........

in the meantime akhmed who be my lawyer and hamil too he is kind agree to stay at my house and take care of thor and keep a eye on my place......he know what to do but he refuses to have anyting to do with sherey and her mother or for that matter amanda if she come around.......so far as i know nothing out of the usual have be happens and even massoud is okay with me be go away to alaska......he is much better in his heart and can take care of things despite all his other problems with mara and with omar.....to tell the truth i think he is glad i will not be around to pester him and especial bug him about arianesa his daughter who i will marry one day no matter what he think......

but all this is not important for now.....up here in this beautiful place you can see the hand of great lord god all mighty allah.....so what bester time than now for me to offer this prayer of thanksgiving as this is the forth nineteenth post on this blog.......and so i will take the time to do so now........

great lord god all mighty allah i pray that you watches over my family and my friends.......i do not know what the trouble is with hamil lord god allah but he is a good man and i pray that you will watch over him and keep he from harm..........he have be a good friend to me and have be help to me in many ways.......

i pray lord god allah that the goods that i have be hired to deliver to the place like i was told to do will reach they destinates and that they will bring joy and comfort to those who in need of it.....unfortunates that hamil his friends have fails to bring me the good kind that not be processed which is i dearly love to smoke but lord god allah i have come to understand that sometimes you can not get everything that you want......for help me to learn this valuable lesson lord god allah i praise you all the more than if you actual make sure i get the opium and it not all be afghan heroin.......

okay lord god allah i have to tell you the truth actual i am pisses off about it but hey at least i am be honest with you and i am trying to look on the good side that count for something do it not.......

i praise you lord god allah for the creates of this world with all it varied wonders like this beautiful place call alaska so different from where i am from and yet every bit as much fill with the awesome wonder of you glory great lord god allah....whether it is hot or cold or there is desert or there is ice and snow great lord god allah there you are.......

i pray lord god allah that little ruthie is safe and sound and happy in you presence.......i am real sorry for what omar my fool nephew have do to her but he is family so i pray for his soul.....but lord god allah i pray they do not find her body after all is just a empty shell now her soul is what importants so even though she was a little infidel bitch i pray that she is happy and safe in you presence.......

i pray too for her sister sherey and for her mother and all the brothrs and sisters especially the one who now a soldier in iraq.....keep him safe and protect all the soldiers lord god allah while they go about the business of bringing freedom to iraq......and i pray again lord god allah that you make it happen that soon they will go to syria my country and be will to fight and die to free my people too.......

but most of all please look out for sherey and help her to understand when the time comes that there is no way i can ever marry her now that i have talks her into having sexes with my dog thor........and keep her safe from sexes transmits diseases lord god allah so her do not bring harm to my beloved pet......and look out for thor lord god allah and when he dies can he please go to the heavens.....i know he is just a animal but i promise you he will be good up there......

i pray also for all the womans i want or who i have have sexes with or want to.....melissa............dreama......marita..........amanda........louese.......

also i pray for mara......make her come out of the insane state she in now lord god allah she is no good to me like this.......i know i push her too far by putting her on date rape drug and then filming her be fucked by thor my dog and by omar her son who i blackmail in to do it because of what he do to ruthie and then i laugh at her about it and blackmail her and all the rest....but she is a bitch lord god allah and she bring all this on herself as you well know......

also leann lord god allah who is amanda daughter i am happy she is alive and i thank you for having her to come through for me just in the nick of time.....of course she have no choice because who know what hamil will have do to her if she do not do as she told to do.......still allah i pray that what ever trouble hamil is in he get out of it and if not please do not let this cause leann to be free to go back to her nigger loving ways and be free to cause me trouble over what has happens.......
she is bester off where her be now with peope that will look after her and teach her right from wrong even though she have no say in the matter......

finaley lord god allah help me to destroy my enemies like brian who amandas ex husband and louese husband though they be seperates now and him be back with amanda for now and is leanns father......him and his friends who attacks me i want them dead and to really suffer before hand....also these spiks who killed rahe over me killing the one spik in my uncels store.....help me to detroy them great lord god allah.....they are only worthless spiks.....i know they are human lord god allah and you creates them and other worthless humans like niggers for example.....but i have learned recents that all humans have a place in you creates.....i do not know why but i guess you have you reasons for makes them.......but these ones lord god allah should die....and also rachel the bitch nigger whore who was amandas counseler and causes all knds of trouble for me over leann.......i have special plans for this bitch too lord god allah for which i ask you blessings.....

before i forget i pray for soul of rahe even though he is a filther disgust homosexer queiers with my uncel massoud who is now having sexes with the imman........make them see how wiked it is lord god allah.......surey they must know deep down that it is wrong why elses then would i be able to blackmail them.......

before i forget i pray for the most improtant person of all who is areanesa my cousin and massoud and maras daughter that i will marry her.......this is the one thing uncel massoud refuses me.... but i promise you great lord god allah that if you changes his mind and make him let me marry her i will be a good husband to her and will treat her good......

finaley lord god almightey allah i remind you of my request.....i know that you says it is impossible for a human being to see you and live to tell about it....... no one have do this.....not even jesus christ.....not even mohammed the greatest of all you prophets.......but i ask that you change you mind great lord god allah......let me see you in such a way that people will believe me and then more people will be draws to you.....then i can be even the greatest prophet of all like my blessed mother always tells me......

yes lord god say hello to my mother for me and my father and i hope they are happy together now in the heavens after they be seperates by death for so many years.....

finally great lord god allah....as usual.....and most importants of all i pray for myself.