Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Learn The Truth

when i make it home thor was glad to see me and i was happy as well as relieve to see him…he wag his tail and bark and whine and never have i see anything look so happy or any person for that matter to see me……..i have be worry ever since i find out that hamil have betray me because after all i have leave akhmed who ismy lawyer and hamils too in my house to look after it and the more ithink the strangers this seem…..but no thor is all right and akhmet seem to be un aware that anything is the matter…..and then after a few minutes i ask him just what is it the reason hamil have be in jail and i want to know the truth…..because before he have be tell me that he can not say too much…

oh some one have be turn him in for drugs and sex slaves and all this he said and for organized crime and money launders…well of course i know this so i ask him well do he think he know who turn him in….do he think i have turn him in……akhment look shock and say no why would he think that….then i said well because two time he have try to have me killed i said and the first person admit that he do this on hamils account……he admit this not to me but to hamils partner in racine name of anthony……

then i told to him it was martin in alaska who do this and i barely escape with my life and then about how hamils how wife try to kill me at they home in cleveland …..akhmet now he look concern and swear to me he do not know what is going on….but he do know that hamil have no reason to think iam one who betray me because he know who this is who do this……so if hamil try to have me kill it must be for another reason…….then he tell me who it is the immam who have turn him in for his criminal acts………suddens it is clear as a bell….the immam want to have me dead and know that hamil is the only one that can do this and also at the same time find the tape i have of him and rahe hosmonari of the two ofthem making filther disgust homosexer queers love……….

then i tell to akhmet do anyone have you look around for tapes….and he said to me yes hamil send word to me to make sure there is nothing here that can implicate him in any worng doing so i should look around and no matter what kind of tape i find evenif it seem to have nothing to do with him or do not seem suspicous in any way iam to let him no about it……

so thee is the answer god dam it…..hamil have be in a bind and that is why he have betrays me this way……so then i tell him you go and tell hamil that i know what he have try to do and that the immam is go to pay with his life for this…..as for me and hamil you tell him that me and him friendship it is over……but he had bester not ever try anything to do to me again….and now you leave here you i will not be need you as a laeyer any more………

so he leave but stillhe swear he do not know of any thing that hamil have to do with hurts me if he do he have nothing to do with that……and then he leave…..but i doubt that it is really over so i willhave to watch my ass.