Saturday, February 18, 2006

mara shahiri is a bitch

my uncels wife mara is go to be the deth of me yet this bitch whor is bond and determins thad i am go to hav to beet the liveng shit oud of her.....i hav do whad her tels me in fixes up massoud stor and helps her run it whil him recovere from his hart attak thad i tels you abod in anothre post....i hav be patiens with her...bud yestersay her com clos to pushes me ovre the edge......heer is whad hapens......

first off i tels her wel i thienks i am gos down to new orleens to see mardi gras...and her tels me no you wil nod you hav to stais her and helps me fixes up the stor and run it......i tels her okay then i wil go aneywais and if you do nod likes it thad wil be to bad....and she has the nerves to tel me if you go you are fired.....becos massoud him tels me thad i am in charge and him is expeks you to helps me so thad is the wais it is.....man do thies ever makes me burn up.....bud whad can i do/....whad can i sais/......

then fuckre rahe him coms in the stor and shows him ass off this mothrefuckre filther disgust homosexer queiers the one i tels you abod is massouds queier boeyfrend who aks like big cowerd when the fuckre spiks man tris to rob us.....thies is the first day the stor is open sense then and him is walker arond and struts like him is a big hot shots or somethiengs and tels mara thad she hav nothieng to worree abod as long as he is heer....i thienk the mothrefuckre must hav be drunks or somethiengs is was just ridiclus the way he walks arond and struts and talks and givs me thiese arrogans looks.....

then him acshual hav the gal to stards to bosses me arond tels me massoud you shold clens up thiese shelvs...sweeps theis flors massouds it looks filther in heer....i just lafs at him bud then mara tels me in reel hatful tones of voises yes muhammed you do whad you are teld to do...i stards to tel her rite then and ther thad rahe and her husband massoud theis are filther disgust homosexer queiers togethre bud justes as i abod to open my mouth i looks at rahe and him is givs me thies reel arrogans smirks on his mothrefuckre fase...and i realises then thad thies is justes whad hi is wans me to do...so i catches myselv and keeps my mouts shut.....

from heer on oud it onley geds worsters......mara her gos into the bak to work on the books whil rahe him is struts arond and talks to custmers and wates on them and maks smal talks...you no him acks lik him owns the plase......

i wishes i cold be oud on truk and delivre grosers to my uncels othre stors lik is my regler job bud no heer i am stuk heer with theis no good mothrefuckres.....ther is som good look womans coms in from time to time bud i do nod dares to sais aneythiengs to them abod tries to ged me som pussies becos rahe him is wathces me like a hawk.....final i sais to him aftre thies one reel good looks bitches leves whad you looks at mothrefuckre....you wil nod beleevs whad thes vile queiers hav the nerv to sais to me.......

him tels me then i am looks at a big pees of shits thad is whad i am looks at a big pees of shit....

then i walks up to him and him thros bak liks him is redy for a fite and i sais to him one of theis dais mothrefuckre i am go to kiks you ass...in facs mothrefuckre one of theis dais i am gos to kil you......then him sais youwil nod do shits....i am nod massoud you do nod havs me fuled nod one litle bit....you are the one who hav somethiengs com yur wais it is onley a mattre of time.....and it wil com you wais soon nod late............then him do the lastes thiengs a man shold do espeshal to me...him spits rite in my eye..........do you no i was abod to kil him rite ther bud sudens mara her cals me in to the bak room.....muhammed com heer now i needs to hav a talk wieth you.....

so i justes tels him rahe you asses is mine......by the tim i am thru wieth you wil wil wishes you hav nod heer of me...so then i wipes spit oud of my eye and i walks bak to the offus.....and ther thies bitch mara sits likes her is queens of the world or somethieng.....she givs me thies look rite in the eye amd then i nos rite then whad kind of womans her is......her is a bitch thad is whad how dares her looks me in the eye/....you see now whad kinds of disrespecks i hav to put up wieth theis dais/.......

then her poents to the books and her askes me jusd why is it thad massoud is pais you duble whad you are suposes to be paid/...i tels her i do nod no whad you meen....then she sais to me o bulshits muhammed i see it rite heer....massoud is keeps two seprat books and on the one thad he hides he has a speshal colum wher he is pais you salaree duble....so you tel me jusd whad the hels is gos on heer....so now you see why i cans nod tel her abod masoud and rahe theis be filther disgust homosexer queiers togethre........becos thies is why as you no uncel massoud pais me duble to keeps thies queiet.....

bud i acks dum and tels her i do nod no aneythiengs bud she do nod belevs thies shit....she sais i hav wondres how you afords to liv so wel on whad you are pais and now i no...wel i hav news for you muhammed as of todais thies shits com to an end......and it wil stais com to an end aftre massoud com bak to work and takes bak ovre thiengs becos from now on i am go to do his books....so you extra monee for do nothiengs it is ovre wieth..acshual if i hav my wais abod it you wil be fires and you wil be total on you own....do you understans me/....from now on i am you boss....nod massoud...you wil do whad i sais...nod massoud.....and if you do nod agrees then gess whad....you are oud of heer and ther is nod one goddam theings you can do abod it and ther is nod one goddam theiengs thad massoud will do abod it.......

by now her is shots to the top of her voeses...i am wondres if be may i shold justes kil both her and rahe rite then and ther.....bud no i no i shold be calm and plais it cool.....so i sais ok whatevre you sais mara.....whad a reel bitch.......and whad abod a oman cus lik thies espeshal one who is suposes to be muslim womans/......

so she tels me to goon bak oud in the stor and finish my work so i do bud man am i mads as hels...a litle latre then her and massouds spoled brat son omar him coms in stor wieth his litle grilfrend i swer her loks lik her is abod leanns ages abod forten or fiften....and thies stupidre litle mothrefuckre is ninten......bud i nevre sias nohiengs abod thies shits i justes as theis sais kep fiel it awais for latre uses....she is a cutes litle thiengs thogh hel i wold fuk her myselv if i cold gets awais wieth it and be may som day i wil......bud for now i consentrats on how rahe him geds al mistey eyes and hugs omar and i justes no thies filther disgust homosexer queiers geds a big hardon.....i looks ad omar grilfrends and her loks ad me and smils and sais helo....abod thad times bitch mara coms bak oud and sias wher you be omar/......

i am on my wais to mardi gras mothre jus coms to lets you no i am go and to sais goodby i wil sees you latre....she loks at his grilfrend her names is ruthie or somthiengs lik thies and askes him you ar nod taks her ar you/.....she sias thies lik her worrees abod it bud her is releeves when him sais no he is gos wieth som frends.....mara is releevs bud i notis thad ruthie do nod looks to happee abod it....bud aneywais coms to finds oud omar sais him is gos ther to helps the niggres in new orleens and do charatee works suposedley.......of corse he wil do a litle parties to.......

rahe him sais then you ar a good man omar you mothre and fathre shold be prod of you to hav suches a good and kind and careng son and al thies bulshits......so omar him kises his mothre on the cheeks and she sais goodby son you hav a good time at mardi gras and be good thogh......and as theis leeve i heer ruthie bitches and rols her eyes and i heers omar him lafs.....i feel like hit the wals i tels you bud then mor custmers com in and i has to ged baks to work thogh i feel lik justes kil evereyones ther.....espeshal when rahe him looks ad me and givs me thies reel smart alek looks and lafs......

thad is al rite thogh al theis mothrefuckres dais a comes to them and when the final chaptre is ritten it wil be sined in ther blood with the nam muhammed shahiri....theis wil pais an pais deerley....god willing......