Friday, July 21, 2006

The Awful Truth About Hamil

when i get back to massouds house i have there the scare of my life….i walk in the door and there is hamil and a couple of his friends and i tell him and try to act calm what are you do be here i have be wait for you for three hours at the gold star chili……and he tell to me yes i know this but i have to be careful these days it is hard to know who i have i can trust……i call for thor and he come in and acting funny like he is afraid…….i have to go up the side of his head hamil he said he act like he is go to eat me up but he is not so big and bad now….but do not worry he will be okay…i want to kill him right there but i know i can not do this now so thor he come up to me and i pet him and he just look sad……..so muhammed hamil say we have to have a talk…..and i said okay but these mans here i want them out of here…hamil he nod to them and they walk out…….

then he pull a tape out of behind him on the couch and he say i have found here what i look for you see i have be to you apartment too and i find it and a lot of things too and include only half the money you owe to me so where is the rest of it…….i told to him that fool in alaska do not give to me the money that is because you try to have him kill me and then you try to have you wife to kill me be may if i have the money i deserve it for that but i do not have it because he never intend to give it to me anyways…….so he owe you the money……i do not tell to him of course that i do have the money and the heroin too and it is in a private storage building under a false name in fact a american one somewhere just outside of cincinnati……

he just shrugs and says to me it is a big misunderstanding i am sorry and i say so what is this tape and he says the one that show the immam go to see rahe hosmonari to have homosexer sex love…….it have nothing on it but these spiks kill rahe and then after they leave the immam he come and go i do not know what he is that upset for….and i said because one of these spiks is a muslim and the immam have pays them to do this thing to rahe and the others are happy to go along because of what happens to their friend in the store when i kill him and they blame this on rahe because he have be brag about what he do even though he do nothing really but cower on the floor…..

that is very interesting he said….now it is i who have something on him more even than he have anything on me since my wife have be killed….and i said you wife what do she have to do with it…..and he said oh she is the one who go to the immam for help and he use what she tell him about me to blackmail me to go after you that is all but then my wife she is not satisfied so she go to the polices………and they are after you too but when my wife have die thanks to you they have nothing to hold me on that is all….so i say but why you wife want to do this thing…..i will never forget what he say and the cold look on his face and he say it is because i sell our children to be sex slaves……….then he laughs and say do not give me that look do not pretend that you are so good…..then he says if you want to make it in the big time you have to prove yourself and you have to be will to do anything no matter what or to who……….

then he pick up the tape and head toward the door……you have a lot of promise muhammed but you are stupid…you take too many stupid risks and one of these days it is going to be over for you……still i am glad things they work out to where you do not have to die and see….even still it all works out for the best for me…..my traitor wife she is dead and now thanks to you i have what i need to destroy the immam………..

then he struts to the door and turns and looks at thor who is watches him like a hawk and he says that is a smart dog you have there he said and well trained too ……he smiled and said yes i saw the tape but do not worry it is where i find it…..it is useless to me………but i will tell you one last thing in honor of our past friendship……omar is going to tell massoud everything…….i know this for a fact……….he is desperate for help……i do not know what you uncle will do to omar but i would imagine he is not go to feel too kind disposed toward you when he hears everything……..

fuck him i said he is not kind disposed toward me now…..good bye hamil……..he smiles and put his finger to his lips in a mocking shush and then out the door he goes……..so this is the man i thought was my friend i said a man who not only betrays me but have sell his own childen to be sex slaves just to prove himself worth to be a criminal big shot……..still i know i am alive this night only because he do not find anything in my apartment that would incriminate him and at the same time he do not know that i do not have something on him that i hide it somewhere and it be put out if something happens to me…..as far as i know though he might be plan to kill me later after a few days maybe….or even tonight be send his people to finish me off………

he did not do this…..still as you can imagine i do not sleep a wink this night.

Labels: