Monday, August 22, 2005

how i got to hav big dik

ther is resons i can fuks aney womans i wans to fuks...thad is becos i hav a bigre diks than any othre mans do....when i livs in syrea and starded to becoms a man my mothre catches me plais with me diks...she sais thiese no good shits...so she spread thiese shits on my hans...i pais no attenshons and forgets abot it....bud then i plais with my selv agan...then my diks it stards to burn...an i geds siks....an almos dies...i ask my mothre oh mothre whad is thiese shits you cos me to gets on my diks...she tels me it is snakes venum....so i sais ok mothre i wil nod tuches my selv down there agan....bud she keeps thiese shits on mi hans...an one dais she maks me drinks thiese shits thad maks me geds big hard on an maks me hornees as hel....then she briengs thiese womans she knos i wans to fuks an she maks me liks crazee man...so i go an jaks off an gets siks agan and i see thriengs thad are nod ther...i almost dies for shur..bud i livs...she do thiese shits a bunces of times...bud soon i stop gets sik....an now becos of thiese shits my diks is reely big...it is more than a foot and halv longre....nod qwite two foots bud close to id....plus i can make it movs bak an forth from sides to sides an even i can snaps it like it is a whips....i can geds it hards and keeps it hards as long as i wans to....an i can fuks anee womans i wants...and when i fuks them they will sais...oh ples muhammed...fuks me agan