Thursday, February 23, 2006

meeteng at gold star chili

somtheings reel stranges hav happens and i do nod no whad to mak of it….i geds a cal nites befor last from mara and her tels me her needs me to makes a deliverey to the stor in dayton ohio….i tels her aite a minut now I thoght you tels me you do nod wans to sees m fase no mor and her tels me lets justes forgeds abod it it was a big put it down to misunderstand…..so i said okay fine with me i wil be ther tomoro…..and so yesetrdais morneng i go to the stor and ther is uncel massoud him is com to the stor justes for a few minuts and him looks reel worrees and i askes him ar you suposes to be heer i thoght doctres tels you no thad you needs to tais hom and off work for a few weeks….and him sais yes ud I justes com in for a few a cupel of hours….now you go ahed and makes theis delivereys…..he looks funnee likes him is tris to warns me and at first I thienks ok he is afrad i am fos to thretens to tel abod him be a filther disgust homosexer queiers with rahe…..but as i was drivs it ocurs to me no he is tris to warns me I am abod to be sets up…..and when i figurs thies out I stards to laff….whad bulshits wil they thienks of nextes…….so now theis ar even breengs mara and uncel massoud in to thies bulshits ar they/….theis wil pais for theis I ais to myselv…..

at the sam times i no thad i havs to warns hamil one wais or anothre so when i geds to the stor i cals somon who nos somons who nos hamil and then theis person thogh him do nod go strates to hamil bud go thru chanels and evenshual it go thro my laws the one i tels you abod befor thad hamil geds for me to geds me oud of the jale…….

so i maks arranges for hims to meets me i theis plases in cinsinati it no as colege hil thad is wher ther is a colege ther and ther is al kinds of good pussies ther and also good plases to go to ged you somethiengs good to eats….so i go to theis one plases thogh it is a gold star chile becos ther is theis one good looks bitches ther her is an arabs gril bud her is a christean….god dam bud theis bitches is a good looks bitches espshal when her wers theis tite blu jeens lik her do god dams my dik geds hard rite now justes theinks abod it…..i theinks god dam theis is nod rite for a good looks arab gril- i thienks theis ar al palestineans – to be a membre of theis vile disgust religeons and to dreses thad wais bud god dam her is so good looks dam if i wil sais aneythings abod it……

aneywais her is nod ther so i cusses and sits and bies myselv a cheeses conees and of corses theis looks at me funnees becos theis theinks i shold nod eats theis becos it is pigs meet bud fuk him it is nod ramadan so fuks them aneywais…..so i sits and sudens i nos thad ther is to arabs mans theis ar looks at me funnees and theis hav stops talks bud befor theis sees me theis talks abod blows thiengs up bud now theis shuts up for awhil….so i askes the man who wates on me who ar theis mans and whad theis talks abod and him sais he do nod no thad everetim he geds closes to them and talks tothem theis changes subjecs…..or stops talks al togethre…..i do nod tels him whads i heer them sais as far as I nos he mite be lies to me and geds me in trobel with kilres and terrors…so i justes as theis sais file it awais…….then i ordres anothre cheeses conees onely hten i changes my mind and tels him no geds me a three way…so he sais okay and then final akhmed who is my lawsyer man coms inand tels me okay hamil sais thieis had bestre be impotans and i shushes him and tels him do nod menshons thad names….and then i hands him the draws thad somone do of hamil and tels poleeses thad thies is describes of man who is sees kidnaps leann….his fase geds as wides as i hav evre sees aneyones eyes geds and he sais ok i wil tels him….i cold tels him is reel worress……

so aneywais he walks oud and sudens theis two mans coms up to me and introduses theiselvs and sais ar you a muslim/….and i sais yes i am a muslim and i am from syria who are you/….theis then loks at eaches othre and baks at me and sais why do you eats theis vil thiengs thies is nod for you do you nod no thad/….i tels them thad my mothre sais it is okay thad justes do nod eats thies dureng ramadan…theis looks at me lik theis ar looks at the scum of the erth and one of them askes me whad kinds of sect are you in and i tels them my mothre was from jahiellas sect and one ofthems sais theis ar be don awais wieth he sais…justes gos to shows whad you no i tels them……bud i am nod of thad sects i tels them justes my mothre bud her teeches me a lot….and theis sais wel i theinks i wil tels the immams heer abod you somone needs othavs a talks with you bcos theis theings you do ar evil and you ar an evil mans ddi no one evre tels you theis/….

and i sais i maks you a deel if you no tel imam on me i no tel laws abod you plans to blo up the suspenshun biridge….so theis looks shoks and sais i do nod heers no suches theings…i thienks i did thogh not exacly bud i heers enof to puts to and to togethre as theis sais….aneywais theis looks shoks and sais theis ar nod terrors and whad is mor i had bestre nod evre leds them sees me ets cheeses coneys agan bud thre wais thad is okay…..i tels theis ok whatevre now ged you fukre asses oud of heer…..then theis sais we swer we are nod terrors and for me nod to sais nothengs bud to keps my moths shuts….abod thad tim then heer coms theis gril I tels you abod her nam is elisabetha and i looks at how disgust theis looks at her and then theis turns awais likes theis can nod stans the site of her bud stil theis can nod helps bud looks justes a littlel…andi sais yeh she looks good don’t she/….then theis leev is disgustes and elisabetha her coms and sais oh it is you agan how ar you do and her tris to acks lik her isnod be frendley bud of corse I no her wold likes som oftheis big dik of mines and i nos it and it is geds hard as hel al redey…..bud then my lawsyor man hi com baks insid so somusches for thad….him sais ok hamil is seds up a meets wiieth you in a safes plase….i sais you hr havs to be jokes andhi sais no i am nod havs to be jokes do nod worrees no one wil no so you wil be ther when the tim coms…so he hans me theis adres of a plases in dayton…..bud no time on it bud him tels me so I wil remembre…

and you hav bestres be ther muhammed him sais…..i gues i wil whad choese do i hav….i am shur worrees thogh…..

aneywais i geds baks to the stor and uncel massoud him is long goes and ther is bitches mara and her sais whad takes you so long……and i sais i stops to geds somtheings to eat…..so she sais nevremind do you hav evereythiengs so i hands her the receets from the deliverey…..then her tels me to go hom…..so i stards to walks bak and i dubel baks and thad is when i sees the poleeses mans…yes theisa r hops al the time i wil leeds them to hamil….lik i am stuped enof to fals for theis….i shur as hel hope hamil nos whad him is doeng thogh…...