Tuesday, February 21, 2006

theis is a day of worree

god dam it am i evre in a bad fuckre mood now me and my fuckre uncels wife mara justes ged nto it and her kiks me oud of stor and tels me nevre to lets me see her fase agan and i tels her if i evre do sees you fase bitch it wil be hard to do becos thies big dik of mine is go to be down her fukre throt...then her thretens to cals polees so i leevs....now i do nod no whad i am gos to do....and on top of thies my gilfrend amanda her has b cals to com to her soshal workres offis and suposes ther is som word on leann...god dam jsts whad i need to ged me in a foul wmmod the rest of the fukre day.....

so i go to work to tri and geds my mind off thiengs yeh rite lik thad is such an esey thieng to do espeshal arond thad bitch mara bud i go aneywais and try nod to sais nothng just do my job and ther is bitches mara and i no her is stares at me and i am thienks you no be may thies bitches wans som of thies big dik of mine...the mor i thienks abod it the moe senses it makes...aftre al her is be marreed now for mor than twentey yeers to my uncel massoud who is of corse a filther disgust homosexer queiers how can her be satsfies with that/...how cold aneywomans reeley/...

final her cals me in her offis to tels me al her wans meto do for the dais so i geds the idea thad be may i wil use my power ove my dik to makes it mov arond and ged half hard justes so it can stil bend and move....soon it is ovre a foot logn and thik and is wigels al arond and of corse she evenshual sees and askes me ok muhammed whad the hel is in you pants...oh it is justes m frend i tel her do nod worree abod it he wil nod hurt aneythieng....and she sais you hav a fuckre snakes in you pans/....you ged thad fukre thieng oud of heer now you go home....and her cals herselv a good muslim womans and her cusses like thies shits....bud i stais calm and sais no it isnod a snak it is somethieng elses...so she sais wel if it is nod a snak whad the hel is it then/....so i sais it is this.....

and i whips it out and lets it get as big and long and hard as ican makes it with my mind and it is almostes two foots long and hard and thiks as hel and her sudens her mouts pops open and her eyes gds almostes as wide as my dik so muches theis looks like theis ar abot to pop oud of ther eye sokets...thn she screems at the tops of her voise you ged the hel oud of heer...bud i hav al redy tels you al theis shits so ther is no needs to go into theis agan...

fuks her aneywais i hav had it with her shits...i am more worrees abod amanda now and whad her finds oud abod leann bud nothieng i can do bud sits arond and wates tofind oud whatevre...on thiengs for shur tho if i hav no whad i no now i shur wold nod hav shots thad fukre spiks i wold justes let the poleeses takes car of him aftre al massoud had the situashon takes car of so ther was no need to kils him....it shur was fun thogh you shold hav seen the looks on his fase when his fukre branes theis be shoots oud of his hed like him was thienks oh shits heer gos my branes....yeh i gess i hav to admit if i had to do it al ovre agan it wold be worths it....