Friday, July 21, 2006

Christina And My Special Present To Brandy

the next night i decide i would go to the club where amanda is a dancer to try to see if i can tell if she have be suspects anything as far as the truth about leann.....if she has be hear something i know she cannot hide it from me i can tell it in her eyes or by the way she hold herself and the tone of her voice......i am more worry now since me and hamil have be our friendship be ended just what he might have be say to the polices or what he may have put out about me........

as luck would have it amanda is nowhere around but lo and behold there is christina she is working there as a dancer and this is the sister of crazy brandy who tell to me to stay away from her sister that she is trys to make something out of her self and try to be a hair dresser.......

i watch her dance and i get her attention and hold up my glass and after some time she make her way to my table and we talk though she act like she do not remember have meet me before or even me be at her house where she live with her mother and her sister brandy........

i buy her a drink and before you know it one thing it lead to another and so i tell her i will pay her five hundred dollars to jack me off under the table.....she agree to this and so i have to scoot back some to keep my giant cock from stick out the other end of the table.........she be an expert at this jacking off and manages to angle my dick head up so when i cum it do not shoot out the other side.....i only hope someone remembers to clean up under the tables is all i can say because she make me cum it feel for a hour but it is not this long but still every bit of five minutes......

then i tell her i will give you two thousand dollars if you spend the night with me and do everything i tell you and she smile and say wow you must really like me and i said yes as far as that go i think be may i even love you.....she just smile and blush like a little girl when she hear this and she say then to me i don't know you dick is really big and i say oh do not worry i know how to contract it so i can fit it all in you good and will not hurt still....then i explain to her how when i was twelve my mother cathces me jack off and trick me into rubbing a potion on my dick that is make in part from asps venom and how it make my dick real big and more it even give me special powers over it......

she look at me and said oh you are making that up and i said no i am not i swear....and she said well i dont know i guess i can as long as there is no real strange stuff and nothing that hurt and is dangers.......and i do not want to be fuck in the butt either she said i do not care what powers you have in you dick.........i said oh that is okay i just want you to give me a suck my dick and be may we fuck two or three times....i swear it nothing crazy shit or will hurt.....

so she final say okay then i am off work tomorrow night we will do it then if you want to and i said that will be fine....then i say to her you dont remember me do you and then i reminds her of meet her at the cornerstone church and go to her house and how i have be brandys friend.....

she said oh yeah i remember you now but the way she say this is like she know it all the time....so then i say and when we get through i take you back to you house....she said oh i see you want to mess with brandy is that it.......and i said well in a way but i really do like you honest.......

so we talk for awhile and then final she agree for sure and after this i go to my apartment.....i find there the jar i look for and there is a note from hamil and it said you are one sick motherfucker muhammed....but lucky he have leave it there and not disturb it.....it is the dick and balls of brandys spik boyfriend juan and i have it in alcohol......

i remember one time when crazy brandy tell me she would like to cut my dick off and keep it in alcohol......i overlook this crazy shit and also i overlook how she tell me she will never let me fuck her that i am nothing but her friend and that is it.......honest i am being sincere here when i tell to you i can fuck any woman i want with very few exceptions...what few exeptions there are i could fuck if i put the time and effort and patience to it but why bother.....i have too many fucking options other than these few who insist i will never fuck them......

even princess diana before she get killed back in 1997.....had she not be killed i could have fucked her any time i want to and get anything i want from her and even this includes if i tell her to leave dodi fayed and marry me i know she will do it........

now brandy may be one of those rare few exceptions that i could never fuck......so what she is a crazy bitch be may even possessed by devils.....so even this i do not care about......but when she betray me to her spik friends and her spik boyfriend and try to help them set me up to do god only know what to me.....that is a different matter and i can not and will not let her get away with this shit...........

so i put the jar of juans dick and balls in alcohol in a box and i stuff it with cotton and i address it to brandy but do not put a return address on it......then i tape it up....the follow morning i take it to the post office and mail it.........brandy have go to be get a big surprise the next day........

but even more than this i am look forward to see her face when she find out i have be fuck christina.......which is what i really look forward to most of all because i am bet that will be some fine pussy.

Labels: ,