Friday, July 21, 2006

What Every Woman Wants Deep Down Inside

the night after i mailed my present to brandy i went to the club and watched christina dance and stayed there all night and when she got off i have to wait outside for her for about thirty minutes and after that she come out and i take her to my apartment……i fucked her two times after she sucked my dick and all in all we spend about four hours doing this and she is i can tell satisfies with me more than any man she have ever be with…of course this is always the case when i fuck a woman…..i always say i feel sorry for any man who marry a woman i fuck especially if she was a virgin when i fuck her because from that point on no man is ever going to be able to measure up in any way to her epxectations…….

i have no doubt in my mind that if princess diana had not be killed nine years ago in france it would be the same situation i would be fucking the mother of the future king of england pretty much any time i want to and anything i want well i would have it with no problems and with no questions ask and this including by the way me tell her now you will leave dodi fayed and be marry you to me……

of course now i am in love with my cousin areanessa and i do not real care for any other woman but until such time as i can make massoud agree for her to be with me i will have my fun with any woman i want…..well almost any woman more than any other man can say i promise you that……

there are a few womans who have told me no but of course i know i could have them if i go about it just right but with all my other options why bother…….the one though who might be an excpetion is crazy brandy who is christinas sister……she have make it clear to me we are only friends and she do not even want me to touch her…that i can live with but when she go along with her boy friend juan and try to set me up that is the last straw…..now i have teach her a lesson…..i have chrisitina feed her good in food as well as sex and have her breakfast the next day…..i am out to make her fall mad in love with me and i am sure i have do the job so then it is time to take her home…..i wait until two o clock in the after noon because crazy brandy she always stay up late and get up late the next day…..so by the time we get to they house sure enough she have just be up for a few minutes when in come me and christina…….

linda of course she is happy to hear that me and christina might be a item because she think i am a rich arab oil millionaire and am not a believer in terrors and these killers who cause so much trouble and claim to be my rleigion though they are frauds really……brandy is look wild and she laugh her crazy laugh and accuse me of try to start shit by use her sister to get back at her and i said that is wrong brandy you and i are just friends really and christina said just mind you business brandy and linda says yeah shut up bitch…..she talk to her like this all the time really it is no wonder all her kids are they be fucked up in one way or another……the other daughter the middle sister jamie is a lesbian and a drug addict and christina is what you call a easy girl to fuck and dance in a bar though at least she say she want to pay her way through hair dressing school….and brandy is just a crazy bitch who is acts like she possessed by devils…..

they all agrue back and forth and then i notice the box i mail from the post office early yesterday morning and am happy to see it get here today….hey what is this brandy i say it have you name on it this box do…….she said nunya which mean it none of my business and then she grab it and look at it and say when do this get here…….god dam i tell you a hour ago it here linda said and she said well i do not know what it can be it do not have a name from who it from……be may it is from you boy friend juan i tell to her….and linda said juan and give a disgust sound and look…….well open it and find out i tell her…so she said well i will do that but she grab it up and take it in her bed room….

in the meantime linda set me down a cup of coffee and ask me to stay but i tell her i have to go to work later which is a lie but not really i can not stay away too long from mara….as linda start to say something else finally i hear a scream from brandy from her bedroom it is really a terrible sound and even surprise me though i was expects a reaction like this anyway…..linda she say what the hell is wrong and christina she look at me and shout out brandy brandy……before linda have make it halfway to her bedroom brandy come out and look at me with this weird look on her face it is almost a smile but i see a look mainly of disgust and even hate….she know well i have do this thing to her but what can she say…….there is not one god dam thing she can do about it and she knows that…..

what is wrong brandy i ask her……what was in the box from you look i bet it is something you have always want…..

the next thing i know she take off storming out of the house and i am wonder what linda will do……but she do not get it she said oh do not pay any attention to her she is just mad because you are with christina……..christina she said well that is just tough shit and she gets in my lap and soon we are making out……..

and so there you have it…..i have my revenge on some one in the two best possible ways and i have another my own personal sex slave to boot.

Labels: ,