Thursday, March 02, 2006

my trip to covington mardi gras

the last few dais hav be bad and thies is the first chanse i hav to blog…..somtheings is go to happen soon i know theis and al i can do is prepar and hopes for the bestres….it stards out ovre the weekend i ged theis cal from hamil thad fool shold know bestres than to cal me bud he sais he is anothre name and sais yu rember me dont you….of corse him is afrad thad my phon be taps so sais to him oh yes i rember you muhammed…..you wold thein him wold com up with a bestre anme than theis….bud then him gos of the deep end as theis sais and tels me thad we havs to mov up our meeting….i tels him no i wil nod agre to theis becos i am go to the mardi gras…..he gets reel upset whei i sais theis bud i tels him no i wil nod changes my plans thad is justes the wais it is…..he stards to screems and shouts so i justes hangs up on him and turns of my reengs…..

it is nod reel mardi gras of corse it is theis silley shits theis av heer in covington bud i figure o whad the hel it is bestre than nothengs…..amanda sais she do nod wans to go she sais she wans to stais by thehose in cases she geds word abod leann…i tels her it wold be good for her to ged out of the hose for awhil besid just to go to work bud to tel you the truths it is just as wel with me thadh er stay home i wans to go by myselv aneywais….

acshual is is bestre than i thoght it wold be at lest for awhil…the parads and the musics was good and ther was some funnee costums and flotes….in som wais it be may bestre than the reel thieng at least ther was not as maney filther disgust homosexer queiers and nigres….ther was mor than enof of them ther thogh beleve me….ther was som good looks itches ther to and mostes of them was probabal acshual reel womans thogh be may i few ihad to wondres abot…nowher neer as maney pepels at theis one ether…i heer at reel mardi gras be may likes for hunderd thosand pepels ther and at theis one e may at mostes ten thosands….i justes tels myselv ok thies is good wais to prepar for when i final gets a chanse to gos to the reel one….

ther was good food and drenks ther and i dreenks som beer….onley theings was it was hard for me to go to the bathsroom and wudent you no ther was no porta pots opens so i havs to go bad so i hides around theis corner and whips oud theis big diks of mine and looks aond and ther is theis littler gril abod eght yeers old her loks at me and stares wieth mouth wide open….i sais look oud for melittler gril and tels me if yousees somone…..her sias you can com in my hose and uses the batsroom si you wans my mothre wudent cares….i sais thads okay little grils justes watches oud for me and lets me no if yousees somones comes…..final i was thru and her walks up to me and sais my mothre lets me dreenks beer sometimes i wishes i havs the money to by som bud no ones wold sel it to me…..then her askes me for a sigaret….i feels sorree for herher lookslik her is al alon andno one around probabal her mothre is off som wher geds fuck and high and probabal no has a fathre so i givs her a sigaret then i gos and bys her a grate ig cup of beer and givs her another sigaret for latre…..then i tels her now when you geds oldre i wans som of that pussies al rite….she smils and her fases geds red and her turns awais so i gos on….

so i walks around and dreenks som mor beer and i am looks and lafs at some of the stupidre shits gos on you evre sees and ther ar theise filther disgust cristians thad passes ouf theis fliers thad wans to sav pepels sols and theis coms up to me and talks abod how lord jesus crist is sons of god and is gods in the flesh and him dies on crosses and onley by beleevs and cals on him can mans be save from the hels…….justes as i was abod to gives them a peese of my mind sudens i sees theis two thad i saw a few nites ago at the gold star chili up neer college hill…..theis arabs thad tris to preches to me abod how i liv and tels me i shold nod do theis and shold od do thad and now i am looks and heer theis ar and hteis ar stares a hold thru me and al of a suddens when theis see thad i see them theis quik turns awais….

okay now ther is somtheings rog i sais ether theis two are poleeses mans or theis ar frends of hamil bud somtheings is goes on…i looks at my phon and i sees thad amanda has tris to cals me onse bud hamil him has tris to cals me seven times….i cals amanda and her sais thad somoe names muhammed cals me abod a meets him….and sais him sonds angree….so now i stards to worree and i deside ok i am go to leeve heer now…so i goes on and i keeps looks back and i sees no sines of theis two fools bud stil i am worress and feels thad somones is watches me…..i keeps walk but i geds mor andmor paranoed….and i can nod shakes theis feels…..likes i am in reel dangers…..

i walks to the faerie realm and theinks ok i wil ducks in heer and be may see if i can sees theis com by i wil justes tels them thad i com to see if aneyones recognise leann from picshur on the fliers….i forged we do nod leve aney ther bud theis is escuses aneywais….bud when i geds ther it looks lik the plase is closes as tite as a drum as theis sais…be may theis ar al at mardi gras hel thad wold figur mostes of theis seems to be filther disgust homosexer quiers aneywais….i go on baks to the mardi gras and now sees no sines of theis fools so i tris to enjoys myselv….i sees fat fuckre shirley ther and her is talks to som niggre i do nod see no sines of fat fuckre ray her fat fuckre boyfrend… i walks by her and smils justes to lets her no i no had her is dos….i also sees dreema bud her is drunks and rases the hels wieth her old man so i desides bestre to leves it alon…then i sees theis gril nam of melissa who is a beautiful littler bitches bud looks like her is stards to gane wates from when i nos her befor be may her is havs babees and now stards to be on her wais to be big fuckere fats swethog bitches likes her mothre betsy and her sistre tiffany……

i go up to her and sias hello and sais when do i geds som of thad good pussies melissa and her tels me when the hels freezes ovre……so now i am in even worster mood….aney womans can be fucked espeshal by me and littler miss melissa wil finds theis oud one of theis dais….bud for the time beng i havs to consentrats on whad i wil do abod hamil him is stards to worree me and I am afrade him wil do sometheing stupidre….i am afrad i wil havs to kil him and i do nod wans to hav to do that….

so finals i coms hom and sinse amanda is at work i desids to updates theis blog as mor than evre now i wans to leve a record in cases somethiens ends up happens to me….and even theis computer is givs me hels….everytim me types justes the word i spel checkers shits turns it into the numbre one so i has to go and changes it bak…shit i hav a bad enof times spels engels as it is havs to spels by phonec method and stills hav som wais to go to rite good engels…..the lastes theings i needs is som computre fucks up and changes my fukre words to god dam numbers….