Friday, March 03, 2006

when i stand before grate lord god allah

jus yestreday my uncel masoud coms to my hous and he tels me massoud you shold go with me to the mosqe and even him invits amanda and amanda agres bud then i tells her no amanda you do nod hav desent cloths to wear if you go to the mosqe dresses likes you dresses it wil be likes you dresses likes a whor and pepels wil thienks thad is whad you ar….when you hav cloths thad are apropreat then you can go…..amanda is stupid and do nod understans the wais thiengs ar….her theinks her can dreses like a slut the wais theis do when her go to the filther church of cristeans or when her go to her pagans god mans and god womans rituals and ther is no differanse….bud ther is everey diferanse in the world of corse becos we muslims espect our womans to be desens womans……nod whors like al the othres…..uncel massoud tels her now masoud him havs a poent amanda….acshualey i thieks him do nod wans her to com aneywais him was just be polites….reel him do no aprove of amanda bcos him nos her a dansers gril…..bud stil him tris to be nise…..filther disgust homosexer queiers lik my uncel masoud thienks them havs to be nise to evereybodey i gess them theinks thad a wais pepels wil likes them bestres…..

also i was cureos aneywais becos uncel massoud him do nod evr invits me to go to the mosqe with him or at al as far as thad gos……somtheings must be up and i figurs ithas to do with bitch wife of his mara….coms to finds oud mara was onley a parts of the problem bud a big part…..her is bitches and givs me thehels him sais abod takes car of myselv and abod pais mor attenshon to spoeld brat son omar and why i the hels do him ais me dubel…..he tels me thad him tels her becos i do exter works for him likes looks aftre theings behind the seens bud mara do nod beleves and sais no mors….bud him sais he wil works somtheings oud and to justes be pashens…..i tels him omar sais himtheinks thad mara and rahe hav an afare gos on between them andhim is shoks and sais whads and for a minit i theiks him abods to havs anothre hart ataks…..bud thenhim stards to gets mad….theis is geds way oud of hans him sais….

so i askes him justes whad do you wans me to com heer wieth you justes as we abod to makes our wais to the mosqus……him sais you will see……..so we go in and we takes of our shus which is whad evereyones shold do when thay enters the hose of the grate lord god allah…..then we bows and prays and soons we heer a semon from the immam onley theis is nod a man i hav sees befor bud is somones thad is new…..and him talks abod the evil in todais world and the cultur of the world and how it is makes mans and womans sik and how it is shatans work in the world to sens pepels to the hels…..then him talks bad abod presadens bush….now god dam it him is makes me mad and to tel you the truts theis is one of the mane resons i do nod go to mosqu no mor i am tires of heers theis shits…….bud justes when i am abod to wag my fingre at him to lets him no how i feels sudens i sees somtheings thad makes me blod runs cold…theis sam two man thad i hav seen onse at the gold star chili hose and then at the covington mardi gras…….and theis ar looks rite at me onleytheis times they do nod turn awais fromme bud just keeps stares……

so i poents theis oud to masod andhim telsme yes theis mans theis hav be com to the hose and to the stor and askes qwesteons abod you and thad is oen theings i wans to talks to you abod today…do you no who theis are/….no i tels him bud i nos i am geds redy to kiks theis asses or worsers…..bud him tels me no you can nod do theis……bud we ar go to taks to the imam aftre the sermon…..i tels him okay and reel I am looks forwerd to this…….becos i wans to givs him a peese of my mind……..

so aneywais i looks around at the mans onley they are nod ther now…theis hav go awais almostes likes they wans to make shur i sees them befor theis go theis time…….theis givs me an even straner feels than befor…..

by the time i am introduse to the immam i geds redey to givs him a peese of my mind….i tels him you shold be gratful you can lives in theis cuntrey wher you are frees to practis you religeon…..him sais oh is theis rite/……then him sias i owe one peson thanks for theis and one person onely….and thad is grate lord god almitey allah…..him is geds redey him tels me to breeng down the wicked ameracans and the jews and the europeans…..bud he wil nod spar the evil arabs who ar fakes muslims in facks he wil be hardre on them than on theis infidels……and thad him sais includs me……

then him givs me hels abod hav sexes with womans and with drenks the beers and othre alcohols and smokes the marawana and the opeum and al the othre thiengs thad i do incudes espeshal him sais the practises of witches crafs and magiks…..for theis you ar shurly bond for the hels him tels me……then him has the gal to makes me whad him cals me an offer….stais awais from theis theings and go to arabea to studees the quran and forgeds theis shits i lerns from my wicked mothre…othrewises i am him sais no longre welco in the hose of the grat lord god allah…..

i looks over at massoud and him looks woprrees and upsets…him nos al along and i gess him is afrad of how i wil reacks….i cannod beleve thad him gos along wieth thies bushwhak me like theis so i no him havs no choese…..budthen i sais somtheings thad i shold nod hav sais….i tles him i tel youwhad i wil do i wil talks tonite to muhammed or for thad mattre to grate lord god allah himself….whatevre theis tels me thad i wil lissens to….nod to you you ar justes a man and an ungratful mans at that….

then massoud him sais reel loud massoud and i sais i tels you to cals me muhammed….bud the imam him tels me you ged oud of the hose of god rite now you ignorans evil infidel…geds oud….i sais notheng just geds up to go whil him tels me no one can talks to lord god almitey allah or nod to muhammed ether fo thad mattre…i tels him wel i hav al redey talks to muhammed so you ar rong ther so i havs no dout you ar rong abod me talks to grate lord god allah as wel….i wil talks to him and i wil stans fase to fase befor him when i talks ot him….i geds up to go and him tels me you are crazee and evil you fool leve heer and never coms bak……massoud him is hurrees oud the door as i stans to fase the immam and i ansers him you had bestre do somtheings abod thos corn on you toes mothrefukre and be may tris som loshons on you feets i can smel them even from heer……then i walks out….

massoud him taks me bak hom then and him do nod opens his fuckre moths al the wais bak…..i gess him at lest nos bestre than to fuk with me by now……and soon so wil evereybodey elses in theis fuckre plase…..i wil sees grate lord go dallah and speeks to him fase to fase just likes I sais i tels him…..him justes sais massoud you ar rong to speeks to the immam that way and besids no man can sees allah until him is ded…….

wel god dam it we wil justes sees abot that……