Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Near Death Experience

My apologies for not be update the blog for some time now but after what i saw at the house as i told ni my last post I have be very upset. After this I have got very sick and in fact have be in the hosptial where I feel like I will die. It seem that for every day I was in this god awful place I was go to come that much closest to dying. That is the truth.

First of all Uncle Massoud he finally come home from Canada where he have be visiting with Omar and he is hopping mad at me. He tells me I know now what have been happenned with Ruthie how she died because of something that she drink in your apartment. Omar tells me of how she do this while you are not there and of how you tricked him into having sex with her by telling her this is the only thing that wil save her and then you film it and she dies anyway and of how you and him take her and dispose of her body and kill three more people besides and them all teenagers and bury them together. What in the hell kind of person are you?

It is his fault that she is dead I tell him you should thamk me he should not have be let her hang around him anyway. I did nothing but protect him. All the time I am talking I am wondering just how much Omar really have told to him. About how I then blackmail him into fucking Mara hisown mother while she was on the same date rape drug that killed Ruthie by accident and of how then I cause Thor my dog to fuck Mara and blackmail both her and Omar. I am thinking okay now if he told Massoud all ofthis I am a dead man.

But evidently he did not tell him all of this. He was still mad at me though though he thinks Omar just leaves the area for shame over what happenned with Ruthie. He do not know what to think really he is mad at his so for be involved in this mess and mad at me for what he thinks I do to help him but he is gratful at the same time. He tried to change thesubject by ask about Mara but mara is still catatonic and have not yet come out of it.

So we ate supper that night he bring some food in from a place on the road and he shares it with me but i am not hungry. He keep talkingto me all the time and I am barely hears him. Aftr some time I decide well it is time for me to leave. But I do not go home right away I decide I am go to go to the Gold Star Chili. I do not want to go home I am still upset over everything. I am especially upset still over what I see from Sherey at the old abandoned house living there like she was like a fucking animal and all alone there with nothing but five rotting corpses I have buried in the dirt floor of the basement there.

So I go to the Gold Star and there is Elisabetha and she is acting interested in see me and talk to me and is friendly and is flirts with me but at the time I barely notice. She is asking me about what is like to be Muslim because she is a Christian and she as ask me is it okay in my religion to be friends with a Arab woman even though she is a Christian. All the time I am thinking I should not have come here. But she keep filling my coffee and try to make conversation with me and the old man who runs the place I can feel him staring a hole through me.

That is the last thing I remember really the next thing I know I am at the hospital and just a few days ago I have be released from it and still not feel good.

As you who read this know though I changed over to Haloscan for my comments from what Blogger has which is a cheap looking thing I never like it. So if anyone reads this who have some advice for me as to what to do and take care of all these problems I will appreciate it. You see I found out at the hospital that I have be poisoned and it was intenton of someone to poison me to death.

Uncle Massoud come to see me and he deny strogly that he have anything to do with it so I am think okay that old fucking man at the Gold Star he donot want me to b friends with Elisabetha let alone me fuck her. That is all right his day ios comes around. In themeantime like I said any advie I would appreciate. Sometimes I feel like God has deserts me. I guess though when a person be get sick and near to die you can have all kinds of cazy thoughts like this.

Labels: