Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Bitch That Went Too Far

I found something out a few days ago and it have me so pisses off I don’t know what to do. Yesterday it was all I have on my mind and here I am making a delivery for my uncle to his store in Dayton and a few others and I am so mad I can barely think straight. I almost even run down some old man I am so piss off.

All this time I have be think that the old fucking man who own the Gold Star Chili that I go to sometime in this one part of Cincinnati that he have poison me that time I have to be in the hospital but then I have find out from a very reliable source of information that it was not him no it was Elisabetha. That fucking bitch. I check with my friend at the Dayton store and he told me again yes it was Elisabetha but he do not know why.

Well I find out last night. It was doings of Hamil that motherfucker. I confronts the bitch right at closing time and lucky she was closes us the place and no one there so I forces her in to a back room and tell her ok now bitch I know it was you who poisons me so what do you have to say for youself?

She starts crying and begging and says Hamil have her kid and thretens to sell her to some Somalis he know in another state and she is only five years old and she starts crying. I tell her I don’t give a fuck bitch when you try to fuck with me this is the most bad mistake you can ever make. Then I tell her drop you fucking pants and she asks me why as I unzip my pants and when she sees this big dick of mine she begs me not to hurt her and I said just drop you pants and bend over or I will bend you over.

She says why are you go fuck my pussy from behind? and I said yeah something like that and so she is bends over and I fuck that ass real hard and she is crys and screams and I really let that ass have it hard. When I finally stop my dick come out and it all hot and bloody and slimy with her shit and I tell her ok now Elisabetha you bitch turn around. She is so hurt she can barely move and she is bleeds and crying so I force her head down and I say ok now bitch suck all you shit off my dick and I mean you had better swallow every bit of it.

She gagged but she do it sucking it good and licking what part can not go in her mouth and I cum a bunch of times and make sure she take that too. She was gags and crying and she stop and I look and I say you miss a bunch of spots bitch. So I make her keep on sucking and licking her own shit off this big dick of mine.

Then I tell her if you even think about tell the police bitch I will be sure and tell Hamil how you tell me about what you do for him do I make myself clear? She promised and begged me to leave and so I finally leave.

Be may I should have kill the bitch but I am just too good a man to kill a woman even one that try to kill me. When I get my hands on Hamil though I will not be so kind and good.