Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Terrorists Cells And Cell Phones

I go back to the hospital yesterday for a follow up and I see my doctor and he is asking all these questions and tells me I should talk to the polices. I told him I have no use for the fucking polices after things they have accusses me of and this makes him look even more strange than usual. He eyes bug out and then narrow and then he suck in his lips and look over top of he glasses. And he say well it is up to you but if you have some one poisons you you had bester be careful.

The he ask me a real strange question which was only strange because of the way he ask and it was do I have a cell phone. Of course I said who in the hell do not. And he said well I was just curious if you get suspicous of someone you are around you can call someone in emergency but I know he is lies to me. At the time I do not know why though I should have.

It have be all over the news about these Arabs that have been catch them buying big lots of cell phones and have they maps of a bridge up north. Cell phones they say you can use to detonate explosives. Well of course they lie about it and say they just want to sell them over. And so they have let them go. It is no wonder Americans have be not trust in their leaders as it is obvious to everybody what these young men were up to. What do have surveillance maps of bridges have to do with sell phones. And who ever heard of buy phones retail and sell them for a profit? You buy them at bulk at wholesale if this is true.

Even I know this. It is like when I go to Egypt and buy melons from farmers and sell them on the road. Now how much money would we have be make if we buy them at a store or a market and go around and try to sell them at a profit. Of course we would lose our ass in one trip and people would just laugh at us.

It is no wonder too that Americans do not trust Arabs or any other Muslim. And American politicians who are weak cowards like this they are not making matters bester no they are making them worster.

Labels: