Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sex Crazed Nurses And Me Not In The Mood

I guess I might as well tell the worster thing of all about my stay at hospital. I have all kinds of people come to see me and one of them was Rachel this bitch nigger who is counselor to Amanda and now is the same with Shereys mother. But I am going to sue the city of Covington so I tell her to get the fuck out of my room. I almost have a heart attack yells at this bitch and I sure make my self that much sicker. She tells me now I just want to talk to you about Mary it is not about Leann or Amanda and i said get out of here you fucking nigger whore. So she go away. Be may I should not have said this word because almost every person who working here is a nigger. But they do not seem to mind if they know about it at all. Anyway when I final file my lawsuit against Covington now there will one more coffin in a nail for it as they say here.

I was surprise that Amanda do not come to see me and neither do Louise but I do get a visit from believe it or not Shirley who is a fat ass bitch that is Amandas best friend. She was act so care and concern but I know she is put on and probabal Amanda put her up to come to see me. Still I try to act like I believe her but I can tell she is fake that fat smile of her and sweet words that are over do it. She was only there for ten minutes and it feel like a hour though and was I ever glad when she final do leave.

Elisabetha she come one day and was real concern because after all I was in Gold Star and be talk to her off and on when I get sick. But other than her and Massoud no one come to see me. You see now what kind of friends I have.

Anyway all of the nurses and aids they are constant around me and it do not take long to catch on for me that they are want to get a look at this big dick of mine. After so long when certain one they come along I make sure that I am act asleep and have it hang out over the edge of the bed like it is accident. I hear one woman she gasp and I almost bust out and laugh.

But what happens one day I am mad because they send this man to give me a bath and I say you are not going to give me a bath what are you a fucking filther disgust homosexer queier or something. He said well we assume that since you are a Muslim you would be ashame to have a woman see you down there. It is really amazing what Americans believe about Muslims. The next thing you know someone will be accuse me of want to blow up the hospital.

Anyway he say oh I will just wash you on you back and you can wash that area down there. I told him I will have you know that is not a “area” that is my dick. I can tell anyways that he is a fucking fag and he is not about to touch me anywhere especial in that “area”.

From that point on I have only a womans to wash me and one day I get three baths in one day. I think the bosses catch on though because the next day it is down to one and the woman who do it is a old woman and ugly. Little do they know she is as hot for this big cock of mine as the rest of they and I could have fuck her if I want but why bother.

The nigger womans they are incredible in they lust for me they do not even try to hide it while the white woman they play they coy little games as always exept for the older ones who are of a age now they know it is useless to play hard to get and coy so they are more open about it. Still all the time I was there I am in no mood to be fucking anyone still but by the time I am ready to leave I know I have five phone numbers in my wallet. All five of them are nigger womans and one older one too she is always laughing and try to joke but I know she have one thing on her mind.

The white womans I could have got they numbers as well but would have to ask them. And I was not in the mood although this younger one that was kind of shy I was tempted to ask her. She was marry and have this blonde and brown hair it was to her shoulders and straight and she hav freckles and god do she want to fuck she turn red when she around me and one time I feel her ass and she breathe hard and act like she do not notice. Well this was me act like I am out of it and so I feel her pussy too. I know she like it but was afraid and so she leave real quick. But she come back around every day as soon as she start her shift but most of the time I am not in the mood to fuck with her.

Okay I will admit I do have one woman number that is white woman but she is be marry and I think she is a hospital administrator. She tell me this her private number in case I need to tak about my stay in the hospital and need help to pursue follow up therapy. Yeah right I thinking. She is tells me to only call her on such and such a day and at such and such a time. I know what she want and so do she but still I am not interest. I have too much on my mind now to be worry me with this foolishness.

Labels: