Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hezbollah-The Army Of God

While I am in hospital I have nothing to do all day but watch television and so I try to keep up on the news especial the news from the middle east It overjoy my soul to see how the fucking little punk ass country Israel is gets its ass be kicked by Hezbollah in Lebannon.

Oh sure I know there are those who say it is Israel who is kicks ass and take names. But that is only propoganda as far as I am concern. I use to think that Hezbollah are be nothing but trouble makers and that they should be get rid their asses of them by whatever means. And it is true they are responsible for killing some American soldiers back in the eighties which I object to strenous because I am loyal to America now and I love this country.

Israel though that is another matter. When me and my mother and her people used to travel the country we would have to be hold up for days before we go to Egypt which the only way to do is by travel through Israel. They are arrogant motherfuckers and treat you like shit. I was a young boy then and things like this well they stick with you. They cost us a lot of money. Some of the things we buy wholesale they are perishable items and do not last long so we have to limit what we buy and sell to non-perishable goods. There is more money there anyways but that is not the point. We still lost money from losing time for security reasons be stopped and checked and all this bullshit and one time we were hold up for more than two weeks because of a name one of our people have that turn up on a list. For a while I was afraid we all would be in an Israel jail. But thank great Lord God Almighty Allah we escaped this fate.

It was not unusual though for us be hold up for as much as three days or more and before long we stop go to Egypt all together. I am almost certain sometimes that the cancer that kill my mother was from some vaccine she gets in Israel that was be test as a weapon. One day I get real sick myself from this shit. But I can not stay sick long. One old man though he die almost a hour after we leave Israel and go through Golan and back to Syria. He have a massive stroke and die almost immediately. I swear sometimes I think they were try to kill us all one at a time.

Still, it was wrong of Hezbollah to do what they used to do and I am sure now they have change and not like this and mean no harm to the US though of course they are mad that the US is seen as supports Israel. Well, who would not be?

I am hope that George Bush is will open his eyes and see the light and turn his back on these Jews. They are out to dominate not just the Middle East but the world as well. I am think they be may deep down he do not agree to a cease fire because he is glad to see that Hezbolah is kicking Israels ass and hope they will destroy them. He can not say this of course. But he is a Christian and all Christians know that Jews killed Jesus. If that do not prove you can not trust a Jew then nothing does.

Well they will be go soon and all those who support them they are on the wrong side of history and will eventual have to answer to Allah in the presence of all his great prophets which include not just Muhammed but by the way Jesus.

They have call a cease fire now I have see. But it is far from over in fact it is just the beginning of the end for the vile and filther state of Israel.

Labels: