Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sherey Doing As Well As Can Be Expected

For a while now I have be in a bind as to what to do about Sherey. The days that I was in the hospital was worrys me and even I do not want to take the time to go to Washington even to get my citizenship buy for me all because of worry about her. Still nothing I can do. Just yesterday i go me to Kimi’s Korner to buy her some food. She like baloney and also I am know that she is get more like a animal every day and so just to be on safety side I buy her ten can of Alpo dog food.

Then off I go to Sherey’ apartment because today her mother is finaley be home from the half way house and there she is. Now what am I go to do if she want me to give her some heroin? I still have plenty of course in a storage building in Cincinnati but I am afraid she is makes a big mistake if she start this up this fast because they will be checks up on her and do blood tests on her to see if there be any thing bad in her system

When I go there she is talks about how much she wants to have her something and I say well better wait for a while and she says ok and still she keeps brings it up. Not one word yet about her daughter Sherey or even about little Ruthie who have be missing now for months and who is dead of course but she does not know about this. All she talk about is thanks me for pays her rent and keep talk about how much she wish she could have something and then finaley she brings up Sherey, says that it was all her fault she gets arrested her and in trouble. Not one word as far as worry about what has be happened to Sherey or Ruthie either one and as far as the other kids go they are be takes them by the state.

she starts crys about this but of course I know this is just because she wants that money she gets from the state for they. Shit she is lets me date her underage daughter because I keep her in heroin though she do not know that in reality it is not for me that I want Sherey but for my dog Thor to fuck her. But the more I think about it the more I doubt she will even care about this. Still there is no need for her to know any thing about this.

And then it hits me Thor he have be sad and worrys because he do not get him any female human pussy and so I tell her listen now that you are home you can go back to pay your rent and bills ok? She look at me and about to have a heart attack oh please what will I do I can not pay rent I will be out on the street. I will never get my kids back and she starts breaks down and crys and so I tell her ok here is what we can do if you let my dog fuck you I will keep pays you rent for you. But you have got to swear not to be let any other man fuck you because I do not want to take the chance of my beloved dog come catch a human sex diseases.

Then I pay you rent and bills include even cable and phone and plus give you extra money besides to buy you food and cigarretes. How much money she ask me and I say that depends on how good you do for Thor you keep him satisfies him you will want for nothing. But no you be fucking anything else person or otherwises.

I have to think about this she said I know this is what you have be real doing with Sherey all that time because she breaks down crys and tells me. I whip her ass for let you do her like that but then she seems to like it and she will not do it if she do not. She is going over all this in her head like she is real talking out loud to her self and I am thinks yeah bitch as long as you get you drugs what the fuck do you care that you fifteen year old daughter be fucking a grown mans German Shephard dog while he watch.

Anyway I decide ok why deny it I just said nothing and tell her ok you think about it and let me know and she just shakes her head ok. So off I go and in my line of vision I see the old abandon house that is about fall it down and where I have Sherey hide her and I go in through a brake up window. Down the old creaky steps I go then and there I hear her panting and soon I see her but she growling until she see it is me. Then she start panting but is acts worry and ever now and then she still growls.

Have you be a good girl Sherey like I tell you I have some good food for you here. So I toss her a rump roast that I cook earlier and a big bunches of raw ground beef and about five pounds of baloney and so while she digs her into this I open up the cans of Alpo there is like ten of them. Every week I be doing this shit I bet I leave her ten pounds of food down here at least every week. So you see she is not going to stare to death I am just hopes that no one catches her here. Good that she is afraid to leave the building or at least she acts like she is so that makes it better to hide her here for a while until I figure out what I am going to do with her.

While she eats I look around the ground of the old dirt floor and see a few bones of the spiks that I bury here a few months back and so I see she have some bones to gnaw on still but I decide be may it would be a good idea to bring her some more. I do not see any more rats so I am think damn be may she has killed them and eat them all or it could just be they are afraid of her to get around her and so they hide more than when I first see them here.

Then I see something and hear a moaning sound and look and there is a old man a old tramp a street person as they call them. I even recognize him I have be see him around before his name is Garry. He is moans him and crys and I hear him say please help me and I go towards him and see it look like a big piece of flesh has be tore him out of his thigh and from he arm too and he is looks desperate like he is will die any minute now. I go toward him and all of suddens Sherey starts growl real meanacing like and comes towards me.

Ok Shrey ok do not worry I am not going to take him away from you but she rushes past me and growls and grab he arm in her mouth and try to drag he away with her arms and mouth and right then the life just go right away from him and he die I think from fright.

Ok Sherey I tell her it is ok he is you belong to and you have this other stuff here and so I go away now. Just what I need I think to myself as I gets away from there as quick as I can. She now has a taste for living human flesh and blood. I was such a hurry to get me out of there I do not even think to give her some water. Bu on the other hand shit the last time I was here I leave her several gallons in a big metal tub be may that will be enough to do her for a while anyways.