Monday, January 22, 2007

To Cure A Filther Disgust Homosexer Queer

Suppose you have be out walking one day and you on the beach and it early in the morning and you are horny as hell and want some pussy and wonder where you might find you some. Then all of sudden you hear a sound and you turn around and you see this:







So you are think this would be an answer to a prayer, right? Well, in this case you will be dead wrong. The woman in the picture above is a woman name of Sonia Belle and she is a lesbian. She is thirty eight years old and according to her description which is on her blog, she has wear no clothes at all since she is a grown woman now and though she is a marry woman with two teen ages girls she is a lesbian and will never betray her man with another man.

Well until she meet me that is. She do not know this yet but on of these days I am going to get me some of that pussy. I am going to cure this woman of lesbianism.

You see since I am going to start me my own religion now which in time will take the place of all religions then I am going to have to have a mission in life. I will have many suich missions and one of these is I am going to cure homosexerism. Yes Sonia belle that includes I will cure lesbianism.

You see actual I have do this thing before. I disguise myself after shave all my faces hair and even on my legs I disguise myself as a girl and pick up a woman in a queiers bar. The best looking one I could find but I have to fight her big butch bull dyke girlfriend and I really whip her ass. They were not getting along away so even though the queiers bartender tell me to leave Rhonda she leave with me.

I ate that pussy which believe me when I tell you I can eat pussy bester than any fucking lesbian woman can so from that moment on she was mine and then gradually I fucked her. When she felt my big eighteen inches logn hard cock go up into her she was first shocked and afraid though she do not resist I guess because she thinks I have a strap on dildo. I fuck her hard but I have to scrunches up mydick wih the power of my mind to where it is just fourteen inches long as this was all she could reall take otherwise I might have really hurt her.

All the time I was thrusting inside of her she was screaming and crying and begging and all of a sudden I stopped pretending to e a woman queiers and I told her in my natural mans voice "hey guess what I am not a lesbian I am a man and this is not a dildo this is my big fucking dick hahahahahahahhaahahahhahhahahhah."

When she leave after we are finished and she see me standing there naked and see my dick and balls and me laughing at her she just stare and start crying and then she grab her clothes and put them on and telling me I have to go home please don't hurt me. I promised her I would not that I had just do what I set out to do and will do it again some time. She said okay that would be alright but now she have to go home.

The next time I see her was almost three months later and was in Georges Covington Chili restaurant and she was just sit there and stares at me. Let's go fuck I said to her and she said no I do not want to please leave me alone.

Fuck you then bitch I said one of these days you will come to me and beg me and then I will just laugh at you you stupid whore. As I left she started breaking down and crying with her head down on the table, distraught and in a state of uncontrollable grief because she knew by her stubbornness she had lost me forever.

Come to find out she ended up had to be committed to an insane asylum. She is still there so far as I know, but on the other hand this has been more than two years ago.

Be may if I had been more gentle and soothing with her it would have be diffeent, but this do not matter. What this proves is that a woman who is a lesbian is a sick and weak minded woman with devils in her head, but deep down, she is still a woman, and a woman needs a dick. Every woman can be fucked by some man and will enjoy it I know this bitch sure did love getting fucked by me while it was happening because her pussy keep wet and she have several orgasms.

As for the pussy little queier in the short leather pants and best in the faggot bar that kick me out that night I got my revenge on him as well. I went back in there this time just dresses as myself. Rhonda was not in there but her girlfriend was in there and she do not recognize me but was talk about how her girlfriend was be raped and in bad condition. I felt bad about this. I feel responsible ecasue she left my apartment by herself in a hurry and it was real early in the morning, well before sunrise. I should have walk her home at least a part of the way.

Anyway I ignore all the other patrons and flirted with Marty the bartender and whenhe finds out how big my dick is and how I can control it with my mind and make it stay hard as long as I want and even make it move around when hard like a big snake and even can snap it like a whip he do not believe me at first. But all he care about is how big it is. I let him feel it as I willed it to get hard.

Then I took him out and I beat the living fucking shit out of him I man I beat him bloody. "You had better not ever kick me out of a bar again you filther disgust homosexer queier" I warned him and furthermore I am a man not on of you sick bastard kind. He begs me for mercy and so after a while I leave him alone.

He do not come back to work after that I guess he knows what he gets now for being a homosexer and have changes his ways.

Some people say that homosexer queiers this is normal but this is bullshit. There is nothing normal about it it is a sickness a disease of the mind and soul. A lesbian can be cured of this shit just be take her somewhere and fuck her which no matter what she tells you is really what she wants deep down inside. Be may they have be fucked by their fathers or something like that and are ashamed and so because they still need sex they turn to womans. But a good fucking will straighten them out.

And the same with a man homosexer such as the ones that are on this blog Notice on the blog the first thing you see is about politics well the first post there now is. As if they really give a shit about they country. All they care about is sucking dicks and drinking down cum and be fucked in the ass and all the other vile disgust things homosexers do. Politics and other things is just a means to the end of doing these vile things. That is what they want. But what they need is to just have the shit beat out of them every day until this sickness is drive it out of them. How many people are keep going to do something that gets the shit beat out of them? Believe me they will change in time and they do not have to try to change, the change will come about natural and they will become what they are mean to be-sexually sane.

Therefore Sonia belle, get ready, one of these days I will find you and then I will be coming to fuck you and cure you and make you the real woman that judging from your picture God obvousley intended you to be.

Labels: ,