Monday, March 06, 2006

i make a killer move

final has my meet with hamil and aftre go thru al theis rigamarol to ged to it turns out to be at his ushual plase in cleveland…but firstes has to driv to theis warhose in dayton ohio and then i has to go to theis town cals miamisburg ohio in a delivrey truk and from ther a cab taks me to the airports and i geds on a plane to philadelphea and from ther dams if i do nod has to take anothre cab al the wais to cleveland and al theis tim i no it taks somtheings lik twentey hours…….final we ar ther and i sais ok now what is so importans thad you hav to put me thru al theis hels…….

him sais now lissen muhammed theis is mor importans than som stupidre mardi gras in covington kentucky theis is som sereos stuf heer a lot of pepels cold be i troble if it evre geds out…..i tels him you do nod has to worree abot me sais notheeng worress abot you own selv and you so cals frends…..i then askes him now who ar theis two mans you sends to spies on me evereywher i go ther theis fukres ar….at the gold star chili and at the mardi gras and even at the mosque in cincinnati…..but hm insists thad him do nod no who theis ar that him has notheins to do with them…..so now i am mor worrees than evre abot wondre who theis fukres are….

so final somtheings happens thad makes the whol bulshits worthwhil……he has his ugley ass wife brengs us in som tea and we sit and plais som chess……i hav nevre beets hamil at chess nod in al the tim i hav plais with him and i no hav plais with him mor than fiftee times……but he alwais insists thad i plais with him and him wil nod takes no for an anser….and theis times nod ten minits hav passes befor him hav me i chek bud I manages to squrms out of it bud him has me at a disadvantag….now wieth justes one mov I can tel I am in chekmates as him justes looks at me wietht his smug smirk on his fase……the mothrefukre……

aneywais he tels me him has fonds oud who it was thad identifis him in dayton with leann and so nod to worree thad soon she wil be takes car of her for good….him nos pepels thad tels him whad him needs to no him sais…..al theis tim i am looks at theis one move and no it is now or nevre…….

i keeps tels you you hav notheengs to worree abod aneywais i tels him becos i tels them thad you were no wher around when leann disapeers……and him sais what…reel loud so loud his ugley asses wife stiks her hed in and then oud agan reel fast…..you mens to tel me you tel the poleeses you no me….muhammed you fool he sais…..of corse i tels him i tel him do you theinks i am goeng to lies to the poleeses…..i tels them thogh i do nod nos for shur wher you liv onley thad you nam is hamil…..muhammed you mothrefukre him sais………

then i maks my mov …..wieth my bishop i taks hims queen and sudens ther is his king in a singel verticel colum wieth notheing in between it and my bishop and no wheres thad his king can run to and notheengs thad him can puts between my bishop and his king and notheengs thad himn can take my bishop with…….

chekmate mothrefukre i tels him……..then i lafs at hiim…..muhammed you mothrfukre him sais and wips him forhed and shakes his hed and then him lafs and i lafs……we eat som dinnre aftre theis and then I go hom……i onley wishes ther hav be witnes to theis becos theis is firstes time i beets the mothrfukre plais chess and probabaly be may the last time…..but it is a memorey i wil alwais cherish……