Thursday, March 23, 2006

now i know the truth

i finley starts to mak som hedwais in finds out abod theis to fools and finds oud wher theis hangs out….so now it is up to me to puts theis mattre to rest…..i sees them oud one day and whil they do not see me i hide and then i casuley follows them to wher theis liv in a apartments bildeng in newport……oh theis is justes grate i sais to myselv with my luk theis be som of theis fools thad i heer thad wans to blo up the freedom bel…….and aftre al theis tim i am carfuls to sets it up to maks it looks lik i theinks theis ar terrors be may i finds oud reel thay are terrors aftre al…..wold be my mothrefukre luck….but aneywais aftre i sees them gos in ther i gos on and leves an dcoms ak a cople of tims ovre a pereod of last six dais and i am lukey to sees thad one of them leves on his on andit is the biggre oe at that so now i no whad to do…..i just cashual go up to the door and nocks on it and steps bak out of the wais of the peep hol so theis ideot ca nod sees me and when he sais ok who is ther i maks myselv sonds like a sexey woman and sais oh you havs to gess sweethart…..so him pens the door wieth a big stupid grin on his fase and then i punches him rite inthenose and pushes my wais into his hous and tels him now mothrefukre you ar gos to tels me whad is gos on and why you follos me around al oovre the plase becos if you do nod you wil nod be the firstes person i hav killed do you reed me you pigs dik likre/……..

him nos i am ereos to which i do nod lie i hav killed befor and i meens mor thanjust the spik man at my uncel massouds stor i hav killed him yes but foer othres as wel…….it was a hav to cases thogh…..

so anywais him stards to cri and him shaks and qwivers and him sais youa r a crazee person i do nod even no who you ar…..and so i beets th shits oud of him and i ais ok now whad is my name/…..and he sais ok i ser i do nod no who you are…so i beets theshit out of him agan……and stil he denis him nos me ao i beets theshit out of him agan and sais ok now had is my name/……..by theis time him is barley alive from justes looks at him and then him sais plese do nod hurts me aneymore and i sais ok then whad is my name and him tels me you nam is massoud shahiri…or muhammed shahiri i am nod shur…..

so i askes him ok thad is bestre now you tels me why you follos me and him sais i do nod no….can you beleve it theis mothrfukre is stil tris to gets oud of tels me the truts……then suddens i theinks i am in reel trobels when the door opens and it is his frend andhimshouts oud his frends name which is hakim and sais whad do you do to him/……

i tels him the ame theing i do to you mothrfukre if you do not tels me whad i wans to no…….why are you follos me and who hav you do theis shits/…….and him sais i can nod tels you theis……but you had beste leve heer or i wil cals the poleeses mans and theis wil coms to taks you awais…..i wans to takes my frend to the hospitle look at whad you hav do you anemal…..and hakim him is mones and grones almostes to wher i am even stards to feels sorree for him myselv…..

suddens the othre one who name i heer on the phone is akhmed him has gos to the othre room and i am afrad thad him mite hav a gun so i stards to bak to the door…..and i sais ok i no who sends you it is somone who is mads at me becos i fuks princes diana and nos i nos who kils her……andhim coms into the liveng room and sais ok yes thad is rite thad is whad we be pais to finds oud now you get oud of heer….and i sais wel you wil nevre no who kils princes diana becos i wil nod tels no one unles i e pais to or be pais nod to so you tels prins charls or old fukre fayed from herods thad theis had bestre leves me alone….or the engels news to if thad who is sends you i do nod car justes tels them to stais awais from me….and i am tels you stais awais from me to…….

al rite him sais i swer i wil nod bothe you no mor now you ged oud of heer the ambulanse it com and i do nod wan yo heer when it gets heer now leve or i wil hav to tel the poleeses whad has happens….so i leves bud i geds whad i cm from….i nos thad theis mothrfukre ies ther is no wais he wold admits totheis thad easey if theis wer the truts which meensof corse it is nod te truts it is a filther lie……bud thad is al rite i geds in my car and as i leve shur enuf heer coms the sirens so i puls off to the sides tl lets theis go by lik the amaecan laws sais you mustes do……bud whil oud i tak oud the adres and phon numbre books thad ipiks up off the end tabel by wher the phon is and i looksand shur enof i see the numbre of my uncel massoud and so then i nos the truts…..theis numbre is the one thad mara uses al the time so it is mara who hav theis folos me bcos uncel massud him wil od do theis and besids when theis al stards as afte him geds to week from havs his hart attaks…….

so it is itch mara aftre all….wel thad is al rite becos now i no she is even mor my enemey than i thoght so befor…..and i nos exsacley whad i am go to godam do abot it……..thad is al i wil sais for now until i am shur as theis sais one hundred per sent…..but onse i do make shur let me put it theis wais….i am go to reel fuk thad bitches worl up good……..